Wingate University Reviews

Wingate is an above average school in my opinion. On the good side, class size is small, instructors are (mostly) nice and approachable, people are decent and friendly, and the campus is really pretty. On the down side, there are not many events and fun stuffs going on. Overall, Wingate is a decent school, but don't expect too much fun/ events on campus.
The instructors are awesome and there is a good since of family throughout this university. The classes are interesting and the sports are great to watch and participate in.
I like the way that we all feel like one big family. The campus is absolutely beautiful. The professors are very accessible, as well.
Start Your Review of Wingate University
Even though it is a small institution, they have everything that I need to be a successful student. All of the professors that I have had so far really want to help, and are available to help.
My experience at Wingate so far has been amazing. I am thriving well in a college with a small class size and various resources for success.
There's so many volunteer opportunities on campus that will help keep someone involved in the community. It gives you an opportunity to network and meet the different kinds of people you find on this campus. The library's service is always on point! They've always been so helpful and it's never been too crowded for me to get a spot at the computer lab or have a place to study. My professors were amazing in every way and I never once left the classroom with unanswered questions. Communication is reliable with professors as long as you attend classes as regularly as possible. At Wingate, you'll get a nice exercise because walking is mostly how students get around.
There are things to do for everyone to feel involved in campus life. The small class size lends to a positive learning environment.
The moment I set foot on the campus I felt at home and welcomed. Their are so many opportunities and events that take place at Wingate University with I love. Something I would like to change is the meal plans for commuter students. I am a commuter and I found that the plans were not worth buying due to the prices.
The professors are readily available but the surrounding area is pretty boring unless you want to drive to Charlotte every weekend. Also, the cafeteria food is either hit or miss but the staff is amazing and hilarious.
I love attending Wingate University. This is the place where I feel the most at home. I am a member of the Zeta Zeta chapter of Kappa Alpha Order, and I could not ask for a better group of brothers. Wingate University has allowed me to broaden my horizons and has made it to where I am out on my own and working hard. The finances are the worst part about this University.
I have officially been accepted to Wingate. I had an opportunity to visit the campus and right now, it's probably at or near the top of my list. The campus is very nice and inviting. I'm looking for a smaller campus with a large campus "feel." Everyone was very friendly and my tour guide was outstanding.
Wingate is a great school. They have a great football team and great academics. I applied to Wingate and got the Presidential Scholarship with the acceptance letter.
Im not going to give a stellar review as I havent attended yet but I was accepted within a week of my application
Wingate Univeristy has an extend variety of activities students can do during their time at Wingate. It can be by becoming part of sports such as volleyball, softball, baseball, cross country, track and field, football, soccer, swimming, golf and many other more that will make a great impact in students life. But not only that, it also forms part of one of the top 10 best private universities in North Carolina, having over 3000 students. Wingate University provides a lot of different scholarships students can take advantage from and that will benefit them in their future.
The environment is nice. Everything seems peaceful but the cost to go there is expensive. Even with all the finacial aid they give you to go isn't enough.
From what I have experienced, This university is really good, I am excited to get the year started and everyone has been really nice.
The campus is beautiful, staff are personal and friendly, and there are tons of opportunities for all students on campus. It's perfect for anyone wanting a personal college experience and lifelong friends!
Start Your Review of Wingate University
Wonderfull school with a friendly staff and great academic programs. This school is affordable for those in a tight spot. The school also has a wonderful academic reward system.
I like how nice the staff is and how they do anything to help your needs. I like the size of the school, not overwhelming at all
Wingate University is a great place to continue your education! I transferred there after obtaining my two year, Associate's degree, and it was one of the best educational decisions I have ever made. There are a ton of majors and minors to choose from and the professors are top notch. The administration at Wingate truly care about the students and do all they can to help. The student life at Wingate is incredible! There is always something going on! I really enjoy attending this school! I have one more year left and I will have my Bachelor's degree!