Wilson College Reviews

The campus is small and quiet. It is easy to get to and locally located to go to places that are close by for people who are not from the town. There is always something to do, a lot of events are held at Wilson. The campus is ideal for people who don't want the pressures of a high volume campus.
There are some aspects that make you roll your eyes, but for the most part Wilson is a good school that truly wants you to excel!
I am a second year nursing student. My first year was fabulous, I loved it. However, this year has been pretty rocky and frustrating for me. I do not feel like my concerns have been heard or that I am learning in my classes due to the flipped classroom technique. I am becoming dissatisfied with my education here at Wilson College.
Start Your Review of Wilson College
The campus is good and the education and professors are very nice, but some updates could be made to the campus buildings, Food, and events happening nearby.
I love the adult education program!! The culture behind Wilson College and the architecture!! The professors are well educated and bring a great variety to learning!
Many different programs offered to cater to adults and single mothers. This in not a typical college, it is small class sizes for a more intimate educational experience. Beautiful campus, many recreational activities offered...
I like that the College is a smaller campus, which gives it more of a community-like feel. The professors and students are all really nice, and are more than happy to give a helping hand. Being an International Student, I found that everyone was really welcoming and supportive, which was really nice!
I like Wilson College because it gives me the opportunity to transfer my pharmacy bachelors degree to be RN
Wilson College is a very good academic college. The professors all take a great interest in your success as a student, and their are many programs to help you through any and all classes. The college does not provide many campus activities over the weekends however the city of Chambersburg has many activites to do over the weekends.
Small friendly college with an active international student community. Students are supported academically to achieve their best results.
I enjoy Wilson College because it is a small school and I like the student to teacher ratio. I also like how helpful the teachers are with the students.
I love the VMT program. While it has its own issues and drama, the professors are amazing and the animals are great. It's very difficult, but hands-on. You better learn fast or switch majors! Cheaters beware: get caught, and you'll automatically fail that test until Joint Honor Council hears your plea.
Wilson College is a good college when it comes to the education you will receive, but as with everywhere there are pros and cons. Wilson's party life or activities is terrible. If you even think about having a party you run the risk of getting kicked out. You can have alcohol if you are of age of course, but if you get too loud because it is so small and stuck up, someone is going to complain. The campus is beautiful. The layout of the green and the buildings. Reminds me of Hogwarts in Harry Potter. Parking sucks because there is not enough parking spots in reference to how many people need to park. There is a creek which runs through campus that is very nice to sit by and work on homework or assignments.
Wilson College is a small college located in Chambersburg, Pa. All of the professors i've encountered really care about helping you succeed and will do what ever they can to help you. The staff here is also very accommodating and pleasant.
The dorm rooms here are very typical of a college dorm room. Small, but has everything you need. My only real complaint about this school is the food in the dinning hall. They're not open all day like some colleges and universities and the food is very mediocre.
Over all i really enjoy the school and would recommend it to students, especially students who are seeking to become a science based major.
Currently a sophomore so it's hard to really review my whole experience when I'm really just beginning but so far things are great. Many improvements have been made and are being planned.
Professors are pretty easy to get along with and the people are friendly and helpful. Campus is easy to navigate
So far I am enjoying my time at Wilson. The professor are very helpful and the small class sizes are amazing. Wilson also offers a variety of course and services to help you determine what the best major is for you. The writing lab is free to use and is a lifesaver for an written assignment in any class.
Start Your Review of Wilson College
The classes at Wilson have been pretty good so far. The class sizes are manageable and the biggest class so far was General Biology I & II with about 40 students per lecture time. The professors are pretty easy to talk to and are willing to interact and help students.
Wilson is a Liberal Arts school which means when the students graduate they will have varied backgrounds in all sorts of areas such as social studies, womens studies, languages, natural sciences, history, and environmental studies (plus more). These graduates will look better on resumes and career interviews because of the varied education they received. There are a couple career fairs and networking available to find jobs.
We have campus security there 24/7 and blue call boxes placed throughout campus. It would be nice to have more lights between the athletic building and the main spot of campus. The school has a forest right behind it and it is creepy at night walking by with limited light, but its not bad because the science building is nearby.