Wilson College has a student-focused environment that lets you explore, discover and achieve your goals. From first-year programs that ease your college transition to successfully completing work within your major during senior year, Wilson provides an individual education that is focused on you. From leadership roles to athletics, research to clubs, our students craft their own experience.
Wilson is known for the quality of its faculty and academic programs. What we don’t offer are enormous survey classes. At Wilson, you’ll experience an education featuring small, seminar-style classes and research opportunities that allow you to work closely with faculty and mentors committed to your success.
There’s a reason why U.S. News & World Report has consistently named Wilson College a “Best Value” school. We’ve demonstrated our commitment to providing an affordable college education by prioritizing keeping tuition low and offering our unique student loan buyback program.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.20 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses