Wilson is an above-average private, Christian college located in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 495 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Wilson acceptance rate is 58%. Popular majors include Veterinary Technician and Assistant, Business Administration and Management, and Rehabilitation and Therapy. Graduating 59% of students, Wilson alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $26,600.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Veterinary Technician and Assistant25 Graduates
Business Administration and Management16 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy14 Graduates
Equine Studies9 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.20 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Wilson College Reviews
I like that the College is a smaller campus, which gives it more of a community-like feel. The professors and students are all really nice, and are more than happy to give a helping hand. Being an International Student, I found that everyone was really welcoming and supportive, which was really nice!
I love the VMT program. While it has its own issues and drama, the professors are amazing and the animals are great. It's very difficult, but hands-on. You better learn fast or switch majors! Cheaters beware: get caught, and you'll automatically fail that test until Joint Honor Council hears your plea.
I am a second year nursing student. My first year was fabulous, I loved it. However, this year has been pretty rocky and frustrating for me. I do not feel like my concerns have been heard or that I am learning in my classes due to the flipped classroom technique. I am becoming dissatisfied with my education here at Wilson College.