Wilmington University Reviews

The professors seem to care a lot, although some of them are unorganized. The main campus itself is intimate. It also has a 99% acceptance rate, so if you don't get into UD, WilmU is an excellent alternative.
Great school! Instructors are very helpful and professional. You basically get out of it what you put into it. If you want to be successful in your career you have to put in the work, time and effort. The bookstore prices however are outrageous. I think that for struggling college students the prices for books and school supplies should be a little more reasonable.
The professors are very understandable. Wilmington University has mentoring for those who struggle in any subject as well.
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
The school worked very efficiently to ensure my transfer would go through as fast a possible. It took one day. The classes are broken down into three sectors. 15 weeks and 2 blocks of 8 weeks each. Everyone I have talked to has worked out well and I am enjoying my time at Wilmington U.
I am currently an senior at WilmU and I love it! I transferred over from a 2 year college and I couldn’t have picked any other school! The professors and classes are awesome.
I would like to see more diversity, scholarships, and better staff support. Furthermore I feel like Wilmington University holds back information when it comes to ways for paying for college and your student loan information.
I had a great experience for my university. I was able to navigate various areas of my degree with my the assistance of my adviser.
I am taking my classes online through Wilmington University. There is a awesome opportunity to take classes on there adjunct campus near me. I can go to classes in Glassboro or Vineland. I did a lot of research about getting my bachelors degree in Nursing and Wilmington University made the most sense when it came to cost and location and the online flexability.
My experience at WilmU has been pretty good so far. WilmU offers a lot of night classes that you can take if you are working a full time job, they also have online classes which are very convenient for a lot of people. What I would change about WilmU is meeting with advisors. I personally would like to sit and talk to an advisor instead of the advisor emailing you to tell you want to do.
Over all Wilmington University is a very good college. The professors are extremely helpful and really give you the time you need to complete assignments. Overall it is a good place to get into the mindset of getting stuff done!
So flexible with schedule and family. I am able to work full time, raise my daughter by myself and go to school.
Wilmington University is a phenomenal school to start to earn your degree to get to your career of your dreams. I was a on-campus student for a semester, but turn to online, so I can help out my family at home. During on-campus, the food was excellent and the staff were very nice. My teachers were very helpful when I was stuck on an assignment. I really don’t have anything to comment that needs to change because everything, for me, was an tremendous experience. Now, being online is a very convinent way to have me being at home for the family and I can take my time to complete my homework for the week, in which can help me still study for my degree.
So far my experience has been excellent. I love the flexibility of their block scheduling which allows me to take multiple classes without separate from one another. The professors use their real-life work experiences when teaching the class instead of just teaching from a book.
I am currently a sophomore at Wilmington and I have to say that I really like it. The classes are small so you definitely get the one on one attention from the professors. I am also on the volleyball team and I have to say that they athletics here are very excited and its definitely worth coming out to games. The academics are not very difficult but I still feel like I'm getting something out of each class. There is not a cafeteria per say, but there is an Italian Kitchen and the food is very good. The overall area of New Castle is not the prettiest, however there are many things to do. I am proud to say that I go to Wilmington
Love the food and many professors! English classes are famously bad, though. Great tech college, all-in-all. Definitely good for the price! Just watch out for a few English profs.
What I like about Wilmington University is that the class schedule is very flexible with your work hours.
Each teacher I have had has gone above and beyond to help me in my classes and answering all the questions that I ask. The layout of the campus is very simple and classes are not too big but also not very small. I think this University is the best and I hope you do too!
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
As a High School Student- Dual Enrollment for all 4 years of High School. Classes okay- enjoyed being challenged and earning college credit - dual enrollment program very good value for the money
Wilmington University is a great school! I attend 100% online, but I am always able to get in contact with an advisor for help and assistance. The courses are flexible and is scheduled in block format (7 week courses). Although I am only taking one course at a time, Wilmington University (WilmU) motivates me to continue to further my education. I love this school and it has so much to offer to my education.
Working with the staff at Wilmington University has been amazing. They are a huge help and bend over backward to fit your needs into your dreams. Friendly, knowledgeable, sincere and its the best way to go to college on your terms, time and finances.