Wilmington University Reviews

So flexible with schedule and family. I am able to work full time, raise my daughter by myself and go to school.
Wilmington University is a phenomenal school to start to earn your degree to get to your career of your dreams. I was a on-campus student for a semester, but turn to online, so I can help out my family at home. During on-campus, the food was excellent and the staff were very nice. My teachers were very helpful when I was stuck on an assignment. I really don’t have anything to comment that needs to change because everything, for me, was an tremendous experience. Now, being online is a very convinent way to have me being at home for the family and I can take my time to complete my homework for the week, in which can help me still study for my degree.
So far my experience has been excellent. I love the flexibility of their block scheduling which allows me to take multiple classes without separate from one another. The professors use their real-life work experiences when teaching the class instead of just teaching from a book.
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
I am currently a sophomore at Wilmington and I have to say that I really like it. The classes are small so you definitely get the one on one attention from the professors. I am also on the volleyball team and I have to say that they athletics here are very excited and its definitely worth coming out to games. The academics are not very difficult but I still feel like I'm getting something out of each class. There is not a cafeteria per say, but there is an Italian Kitchen and the food is very good. The overall area of New Castle is not the prettiest, however there are many things to do. I am proud to say that I go to Wilmington
Love the food and many professors! English classes are famously bad, though. Great tech college, all-in-all. Definitely good for the price! Just watch out for a few English profs.
What I like about Wilmington University is that the class schedule is very flexible with your work hours.
Each teacher I have had has gone above and beyond to help me in my classes and answering all the questions that I ask. The layout of the campus is very simple and classes are not too big but also not very small. I think this University is the best and I hope you do too!
As a High School Student- Dual Enrollment for all 4 years of High School. Classes okay- enjoyed being challenged and earning college credit - dual enrollment program very good value for the money
Wilmington University is a great school! I attend 100% online, but I am always able to get in contact with an advisor for help and assistance. The courses are flexible and is scheduled in block format (7 week courses). Although I am only taking one course at a time, Wilmington University (WilmU) motivates me to continue to further my education. I love this school and it has so much to offer to my education.
Working with the staff at Wilmington University has been amazing. They are a huge help and bend over backward to fit your needs into your dreams. Friendly, knowledgeable, sincere and its the best way to go to college on your terms, time and finances.
Awesome teachers and staff, student success center helps with math, English, and any other class you are taking. The college class schedules are geared around working families and families with children. Also people with disabilities.
Great school for working adults. Their online degrees are well organized and courses are relevant to the field of study. I just completed my Bachelor's in Behavioral Science all while maintaining a career and family.
As an adult coming back yo school they make the process less overwhelming. Everyone is very friendly and helpful
The staff's commitment to education is awesome! The tuition is very reasonable; however, I would love to see more scholarship opportunities in the future.
So far my experience here has been pretty good. All of my teachers have been supportive and I have had no issues. I have been learning a lot and am looking forward to my next classes.
I transferred to WilmU back in 2014. I fell in love with the school immediately. The professors were very supportive and strive to help every student reach their best possibilities. I love the fact that I could go to my full time job in the morning, and go to school full time in the afternoons due to the block classes they provide. If I could change one thing about WilmU, it would be the athletic department. I would love to go to a football game and cheer for my school lol...
The teachers and staff are amazing, the student body is fully supportive of each other, and the campus feels safe and full of opportunity.
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
The lack of housing at this school is the biggest downfall. I came here expecting to live with other students at a small townhouse, huge mistake. It is an extreme hassle to come and live here if you do not know a group of people to live with that are not complete idiots. Now on to academics, I personally feel as though I am wasting my time and money here because I have not learned a single thing that I didn't already know in high school. If you're just looking to get a degree and not learn in the process, this is the school for you!
The college has a very good learning environment with the computer labs, teachers, and fellow students are very nice!
As a senior at Wilmington University, I've had a good experience especially during the process of being awarded financial aid. My professor as professional and are fair when it comes to grades.