Wilmington University Reviews

As an adult coming back yo school they make the process less overwhelming. Everyone is very friendly and helpful
The staff's commitment to education is awesome! The tuition is very reasonable; however, I would love to see more scholarship opportunities in the future.
So far my experience here has been pretty good. All of my teachers have been supportive and I have had no issues. I have been learning a lot and am looking forward to my next classes.
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
I transferred to WilmU back in 2014. I fell in love with the school immediately. The professors were very supportive and strive to help every student reach their best possibilities. I love the fact that I could go to my full time job in the morning, and go to school full time in the afternoons due to the block classes they provide. If I could change one thing about WilmU, it would be the athletic department. I would love to go to a football game and cheer for my school lol...
The teachers and staff are amazing, the student body is fully supportive of each other, and the campus feels safe and full of opportunity.
The lack of housing at this school is the biggest downfall. I came here expecting to live with other students at a small townhouse, huge mistake. It is an extreme hassle to come and live here if you do not know a group of people to live with that are not complete idiots. Now on to academics, I personally feel as though I am wasting my time and money here because I have not learned a single thing that I didn't already know in high school. If you're just looking to get a degree and not learn in the process, this is the school for you!
The college has a very good learning environment with the computer labs, teachers, and fellow students are very nice!
As a senior at Wilmington University, I've had a good experience especially during the process of being awarded financial aid. My professor as professional and are fair when it comes to grades.
Wilmington University's staff are very welcoming. They are very willing to help students whenever, and as often as they can. Here, at Wilmington University, the faculty staff and instructors care about your overall education and college experience. Also, this university offers great and numerous resources for students.
Overall experience is good if you are a student looking to further your education while you are working. They offer flexible course options, online, fusion, 15 week & 7 week classes.
Wilmington University caters to international students as well as working students. I like the fact that I can schedule classes around my schedule.
Wilmu is a great school, depending on which teachers you get. 30-45% of the teachers really care about your education, and if you use your degree after graduation. Those handful of teachers make it worth while. The food is "meh" and overpriced. Not much to do on campus.
Wilmington University is great for students who want to go back to school or continue their education, but feel as though they do not have the time. I cannot stress enough how flexible their scheduling for classes are. As an added plus, you can receive a bachelor degree in as little as one year with the "block" and "modular" class option. I personally chose the online route, and it was very helpful for me with keeping a full-time.
Professors take an interest in student success and help them succeed. Smaller class sizes make for more intimate learning.
I am very excited that I chose to be a part of Wilmington University's Higher Education Ed.D program! The school offers a great mix of professional development and intellectual nourishment.
My experience at Wilmington University has been amazing. I am an undergraduate in the College of Technology. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly, they genuinely care about their students' success. There are abundant resources from the computer labs, to the library, and online resources. The courses are affordable, tailored to fit in any schedule, and actually helpful! I have never taken a class at Wilmington that I haven't used in further studies or work. They also have a wonderful co-op program that helps you get hands-on experience while getting class credit AND getting paid.
class rooms are max 25 students they are very easy going and easy to learn
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
career office is the best they help with every need u have
there are security blue lights everywhere and officers
no one is judge we dont have fraternitys or soroitys