Wilmington University Reviews

What I like about Wilmington University is that the class schedule is very flexible with your work hours.
Each teacher I have had has gone above and beyond to help me in my classes and answering all the questions that I ask. The layout of the campus is very simple and classes are not too big but also not very small. I think this University is the best and I hope you do too!
As a High School Student- Dual Enrollment for all 4 years of High School. Classes okay- enjoyed being challenged and earning college credit - dual enrollment program very good value for the money
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
Wilmington University is a great school! I attend 100% online, but I am always able to get in contact with an advisor for help and assistance. The courses are flexible and is scheduled in block format (7 week courses). Although I am only taking one course at a time, Wilmington University (WilmU) motivates me to continue to further my education. I love this school and it has so much to offer to my education.
Working with the staff at Wilmington University has been amazing. They are a huge help and bend over backward to fit your needs into your dreams. Friendly, knowledgeable, sincere and its the best way to go to college on your terms, time and finances.
Awesome teachers and staff, student success center helps with math, English, and any other class you are taking. The college class schedules are geared around working families and families with children. Also people with disabilities.
Great school for working adults. Their online degrees are well organized and courses are relevant to the field of study. I just completed my Bachelor's in Behavioral Science all while maintaining a career and family.
As an adult coming back yo school they make the process less overwhelming. Everyone is very friendly and helpful
The staff's commitment to education is awesome! The tuition is very reasonable; however, I would love to see more scholarship opportunities in the future.
So far my experience here has been pretty good. All of my teachers have been supportive and I have had no issues. I have been learning a lot and am looking forward to my next classes.
I transferred to WilmU back in 2014. I fell in love with the school immediately. The professors were very supportive and strive to help every student reach their best possibilities. I love the fact that I could go to my full time job in the morning, and go to school full time in the afternoons due to the block classes they provide. If I could change one thing about WilmU, it would be the athletic department. I would love to go to a football game and cheer for my school lol...
The teachers and staff are amazing, the student body is fully supportive of each other, and the campus feels safe and full of opportunity.
The lack of housing at this school is the biggest downfall. I came here expecting to live with other students at a small townhouse, huge mistake. It is an extreme hassle to come and live here if you do not know a group of people to live with that are not complete idiots. Now on to academics, I personally feel as though I am wasting my time and money here because I have not learned a single thing that I didn't already know in high school. If you're just looking to get a degree and not learn in the process, this is the school for you!
The college has a very good learning environment with the computer labs, teachers, and fellow students are very nice!
As a senior at Wilmington University, I've had a good experience especially during the process of being awarded financial aid. My professor as professional and are fair when it comes to grades.
Wilmington University's staff are very welcoming. They are very willing to help students whenever, and as often as they can. Here, at Wilmington University, the faculty staff and instructors care about your overall education and college experience. Also, this university offers great and numerous resources for students.
Overall experience is good if you are a student looking to further your education while you are working. They offer flexible course options, online, fusion, 15 week & 7 week classes.
Start Your Review of Wilmington University
Wilmington University caters to international students as well as working students. I like the fact that I can schedule classes around my schedule.
Wilmu is a great school, depending on which teachers you get. 30-45% of the teachers really care about your education, and if you use your degree after graduation. Those handful of teachers make it worth while. The food is "meh" and overpriced. Not much to do on campus.
Wilmington University is great for students who want to go back to school or continue their education, but feel as though they do not have the time. I cannot stress enough how flexible their scheduling for classes are. As an added plus, you can receive a bachelor degree in as little as one year with the "block" and "modular" class option. I personally chose the online route, and it was very helpful for me with keeping a full-time.