Wilmington College Reviews

I have truly enjoyed my first few months at Wilmington College. The upper classmen and professors all make you feel very welcome. The class sizes are perfect for individual one on one with the professors when needed. There are many different clubs that you can join on campus no matter what your interests are.
Wilmington is a nice small campus with Great sports medicine major. The town is a nice small town and is fun to hang around.
I transferred to Wilmington my junior year of college and am currently in my second semester there. In the short amount of time that I have spent at Wilmington college as a commuter student this school and the faculty and students there have earned a special place in my heart. I have always wanted to attend Wilmington because it is very close to home for me, I never imagined that it would become a second home.
Start Your Review of Wilmington College
My college experience is going great!
There are only 2 schools in Ohio that offer Agriculture. Here you get hands on experience and skills to do everyday tasks in your field of study.
I feel very safe and secure here! Everyone is super friendly and helpful.
I transferred in from high school as a junior and at my visit was told I would be able to live in an apartment however once I payed my housing fees and such I was then told I was a freshman and would not even be considered to live anywhere besides the freshman dorms; despite having 73 credit hours.
I have yet to axperience it personally, but have heard great stories from others.
Most of the sports science facilities are only used by athletes or sports science majors.
Its a very friendly school that makes you feel at home.
Safety is important to campus sercurity
They go beyond measure to make sure all your questions are answered. Also, to make you feel important. It's truly a great school.
They are flexible and always ensure that safey measurements are taken seriously.
It's a big part of college life, but it is not for everyone.
Like any other school, sports can be important when it comes to games and practices. Academic is my school's priority but sporting events are just a cherry on top.
I am a transfer student from OSU and the faculty along with students on campus has done nothing but made me welcomed. When I am on campus, I feel at home.
Wilmington College has a career fair and some teachers will email you or mention in class of an opportunity for a job or internship that they know of.
Start Your Review of Wilmington College
My overall experience with Wilmington College has been wonderful! I have been learning new things and skills throughout all of my classes. The staff is helpful and kind towards their students. If you need help with something, they are willing to help you. Most tend to encourage you to come and see them for when you need help with your work. The classes are small, none are much larger than 30 students and the style of class varies. Some classes are more hands-on while others are mostly debate and note-taking classes.
Wilmington College's campus is safe. I have never heard of anything terrible happen on campus while I was there. We have red phone boxes that are scattered around campus, if you need to call campus security (which is on duty 24/7, I believe).
The housing at Wilmington College is okay. We have two sets of apartment complexes for upperclassmen and they are spacious. The freshman live in one four-floored dorm while there are 4 other dorm options. One of the options is off campus on the college farm that is roughly a mile or two away.