Wilmington College is a private, Christian college located in Wilmington, Ohio. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,069 undergraduate students. The Wilmington College acceptance rate is 87%. Popular majors include Business Administration and Management, Agricultural Business, and Foundations of Education. Graduating 56% of students, Wilmington College alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $29,600.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.26 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management64 Graduates
Agricultural Business62 Graduates
Foundations of Education31 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Athletic Training12 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies9 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.40 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Colleges like Wilmington College
- B+Wittenberg University
- 4 Year
- Springfield, OH
- 697 reviews
- B+Ohio State University Agricultural Technical Institute
- 2 Year
- Wooster, OH
- 63 reviews
- C+Defiance College
- 4 Year
- Defiance, OH
- 173 reviews
- BHeidelberg University
- 4 Year
- Tiffin, OH
- 251 reviews
Wilmington College Reviews
My overall experience with Wilmington College has been wonderful! I have been learning new things and skills throughout all of my classes. The staff is helpful and kind towards their students. If you need help with something, they are willing to help you. Most tend to encourage you to come and see them for when you need help with your work. The classes are small, none are much larger than 30 students and the style of class varies. Some classes are more hands-on while others are mostly debate and note-taking classes.
Wilmington College is a fantastic school with a very open atmosphere and living situations. Everyone is super friendly and willing to help you, no matter the problem. The campus is smaller, however, that gives everyone a better opportunity to get to know the campus and eachother better!
I absolutely love Wilmington College! I am a freshman, early childhood education major. I feel comfortable and safe at Wilmington College. I am excited to continue my education here!