Willoughby-Eastlake Nursing is a public college located in Eastlake, Ohio in the Cleveland Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 103 undergraduate students. The Willoughby-Eastlake Nursing acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Nursing Assistant, Medical Insurance Coding, and Medical Assistant. Willoughby-Eastlake Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $34,600.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Willoughby-Eastlake School of Practical Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Willoughby-Eastlake School of Practical Nursing
- BSimpson University
- 4 Year
- Redding, CA
- 374 reviews
- A-University of California - Santa Cruz
- 4 Year
- Santa Cruz, CA
- 3,594 reviews
- BCalifornia State University - Fresno
- 4 Year
- Fresno, CA
- 2,398 reviews
- CClovis Community College
- 2 Year
- Clovis, NM
- 172 reviews
Willoughby-Eastlake School of Practical Nursing Reviews
The application process was a lot which is to be expected. I didn't make the deadline in time but was put on the waitlist as soon as a spot was available they called me immediately. I hear that this is a very good school to attend. I can't wait to start.
I love everything about Willoughby-Eastlake School of Practical Nursing . The school gets you prepared for the NCLEX and does everything they can to help you move forward through school
Willoughby has a very good nursing program. I would change the evening program from being 2 yrs to maybe 15 or 18 months.