Williston State is a public college located in Williston, North Dakota. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 615 undergraduate students. The Williston State acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Automotive Mechanics, and Engineering Technician. Graduating 47% of students, Williston State alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $31,100.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities195 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics38 Graduates
Engineering Technician34 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)22 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping10 Graduates
Massage Therapy and Bodywork8 Graduates
Network, Database, and System Administration4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.8 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.8 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Williston State College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Williston State College Reviews
The Campus is small, clean and I always feel safe here. The professors are fantastic and I haven't met one person in any department that isn't ready to help at the drop of a hat.
Nice campus but horrible online teachers. This college should be ashamed of its choices of some of the online teachers.
Williston State College is a two year university that offers low tuition and many specific programs geared towards earning degrees in fields that are currently hiring en masse in the area.