Williston State College is ...
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities125 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)24 Graduates
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Mechanics and Repair11 Graduates
Mining and Petroleum Technician9 Graduates
Massage Therapy and Bodywork6 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping4 Graduates
Psychiatric and Mental Health Services3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.7 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Williston State College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Williston State College Reviews
Review Williston State College
Williston is a melting pot of the world. I would say that the school population like Williston, is more diverse than when I moved here five years ago. I have met students from Nebraska all of the way to Africa. Students are friendly and go out of their way to help you. The economic climate of the school I would venture to say is higher than many cities in America because of the oil industry in North Dakota. I feel that Williston State College is doing it's very best to be helpful in the midst of an oil boom.
My experience with Williston State has been okay so far. The classes are very small and dealing with mypsychlab and moodle online can be very confusing depending on the classes you take. I was told that I would be able to take a class if or American Sign Language but when registration came, it was unavailable which was not ideal.
The business teachers are all friendly and know what they are talking about, workload is not to much to handle.