High School GPA
Neither required nor recommended
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.28 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Williams College Reviews
I really enjoy being at my college. It is academically challenging while being engaging. The professors love teaching their subjects, and I have learned the value of a liberal arts education by taking classes in many different areas of study, which are helping me become a well-rounded scholar. I really like it here! The relatively small class sizes allow me to get to know my professors and classmates, which helps me learn better, as I can approach my professors comfortably during office hours and form study groups with my fellow classmates. I would choose my school again if I could do it all over because it has everything I want and need: small classes, passionate professors, engaging courses, welcoming atmosphere, beautiful location, and the list can go on!
Williams College provides its students with a challenging academic environment where students are encouraged to engage with their professors. The student body is extremely friendly and diverse. There are always events on campus, whether its a guest lecture, film screening, or concert. The dorms are a little less exciting, but not bad. The food and party scene aren't amazing. Overall, though, it's an awesome place.
A wonderful place to learn and grow from a young adult to a contributing member of society. Williams provides its students with innumerable opportunities during their time there. The professors are brilliant and interested in getting to know each of their students, which is something very valuable that our bigger peer institutions don’t have.