Williams Baptist College Reviews

So far my experience has been wonderful. Love the small classes so you get one on one time with the professors. Everyone is kind and willing to help others. Their sports programs are wonderful
I love the atmoshere of this college being my home. Everyone knows everyone and even if they don't, they are happy to be there for you. There are genuine people and professors on campus that make you feel and study the best you can.
I feel extremely safe on campus and there are very rarely any crimes. If any situation arises there's a full force security team in place.
Start Your Review of Williams Baptist College
This college works very hard to get students places to shadow for their prospective careers and encourage students to be involved with the work study program. The work study program is considered an actual job as well.
The professors truly care about every student and courses seem to be designed with specifically you in mind.
I love all of the halls and they do so many things together. There are hall wars and silly things like hide and seek. The atmosphere is so friendly and inviting. You really get to know all of the students in your building and other buildings.
There's not really much I can say here, because I'm not going to be in sports, but one of my very good friends absolutely loves the programs!
I'm only an incoming Freshman, but what I've seen and heard so far about Williams is amazing. It was and still is my dream college. In deciding where to go, there was absolutely no competition. I cannot wait to spend the next four years with this college family. The ratio of students to teachers is very comforting, knowing that the staff thinks of my personal needs along with all other students is so encouraging. I am going to love this college and I wouldn't choose anywhere else.
We have security guards patrolling the campus at all times so for the most part i feel very safe
Wrestling, for the most part keeps us busy. Its honestly the highlight of the day.
The school provides very accommodation facilities for students to study at
The on campus dormitories are spacious and clean, but the off campus options are much cheaper but also hard to qualify for
As previously mentioned the wrestling is why I came, here. Actually it's why anyone who plays a sport came here
The wrestling program is the main reason I chose WBC. The school itself is very good and offers a wide range of classes and courses. The only immediate downside to the school is location.
I honestly haven't heard much about the fraterinities and sororities.
I absolutely love this college. I am so glad I chose this school. They have the most friendly staff.
Sports are a big deal at my college. The school makes the athletes keep their grade point up. I think this is good. The games are almost ways full of fans.
Start Your Review of Williams Baptist College
We have classes, gym, sports, and inside track. We also have Training and other things for safety.
The classes are small and the teachers are understanding and want to help.
The support and involvement is huge. Everyone tries to support each other.