Williams Baptist College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities19 Graduates
Biblical Studies12 Graduates
Elementary Education11 Graduates
Business Administration and Management8 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching3 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies2 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Williams Baptist College Reviews
Williams Baptist College is a great college. The campus ministry is very active in helping students live out their lifes for Christ. It has helped me develop a closer relationship with the Lord, along with many kids my age. Sometimes, it feels as if I’m back at church camp with all of my friends, which was a ton of fun! From the amazing professors who are available to help students one on one to the athletic diversity that makes cheering and supporting so much more fun, Williams has helped me adjust from high school to college with no trouble. I would recommend Williams Baptist to any student looking for a small college that wants to build a closer relationship with God, while achieving an academic degree.
Williams is a great small college that is becoming a university next year. The academics can be challenging as most professors take classes seriously, but they are eager to help and work with you through your struggles. WBU has very little party scene or much to do around period. It is located In the middle of a cornfield in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas where there also is little to do. That is the main downfall of this establishment. I wrestle at WBU and absolutely love the athletic facilities and coaches. They may not be top notch, but they are always wells taken care of.
Williams is a lovely College (about to be University!) in northeast Arkansas. There is a fantastic community here who knows and supports one another. The quality of education at Williams is excellent, in part due to the small student-to-teacher ratio. But also, and perhaps more importantly, because the faculty, staff, and even the surrounding community truely cares for the students.