William Woods University Reviews

Dinning Hall is awful, tuition is rising every year even though the school looks the same and has the same accommodations. For a private school they give very little scholarship sure you can say they give the lead scholarship but that’s just 5,000 off of a $32,000 which isn’t anything special. You can’t bundle acedemic and athletic scholarships either, you just choose the higher one. These reasons are why I chose to transfer.
Clean but lost in translation. The dorms are subpar at best and the staff has no regard or respect for the students health. Financial aid is minimum, especially for a private university. The dining hall is enough to put even the strongest of stomachs in the emergency room. You would think after as much money as the students pay towards this school that William Woods University would be able to provide decent food and accommodations for its students. When asked, the dining hall will provide accommodations like making grilled cheese or cheese quesadillas for the students. One time when i asked for grilled cheese from one of the workers, not the chef, they will burn it on the outside while leaving the cheese on the inside cold and not melted.🤦‍♀️ it kills me to think this school has such spiteful staff members.
The small campus is great for networking and making life time bonds. The faculty cares deeply for their students.
Start Your Review of William Woods University
Love the small campus and sense of community. Wish financial aid was more willing to help students. School seems to be money hungry and sometimes cares more about the cash flow than the students and education. Faculty was amazing, couldn't have asked for better relationships.
Communication with advisors, professors and generally all staff is amazing and everyone is treated like family.
I am in online classes and most of the experiences have been wonderful. Not only am I getting the degree I want, it's in less time than I thought it would be.
William woods universities staff is great if you are talking about the teachers. The residential life is awful and are way to nosey. The security guards invade your privacy and are always following people around. Venita michell is not reliable, and the Greek life committees of IFC and Panhellenic are very unorganized. So the education I good but the life on campus is awful due to terrible staff.
William Woods University is a small school with dedicated staff and educators who work diligently with their students to create a positive school environment that encourages its students to succeed.
This place is very comforting and it has the amazing small town feel. The professors are great, and are more than willing to help when needed. The dorms are decent sized, and they are cozy in the winter. There is a diversity of food offered with each meal. I would definitely recommend this college if you want to go to a small close knit university.
William Woods University offers a lovely small campus feel where professors know you by name and truly want to help you succeed. The equestrian program excels at teaching skills and knowledge that employers look for and prepares you for life after college. Everything on campus is a 5-7 minute walk away. The dorms and food is average, although it's the people that really make the great experience. I highly recommend this school to any highschool graduate who wants to take advantage of available professors and a high-quality learning experience.
I am currently at sophomore at William Woods University. I enjoyed my freshman year and am anxious to return this fall. The LEAD program is a very good way to help students adapt to life away from home. There are always activities, sporting events and leisure opportunities on campus. The admissions team and counselors are always willing to help if/ when you have questions. The dinning hall has limited hours and athletes sometimes have a difficult time getting to Tucker after practice. The professors are effective educators and I am confident I am receiving a quality education. The overall campus is easy to get around and pleasing to walk around. I highly recommend this university to high school seniors.
William Woods is a great college. I am an out of state student and they really make it feel like home here and help you focus on your studies. The food could be better but, other than that this is a great place to learn.
William Woods is a top notch College that has giving me many wonderful opportunities to succeed and learn. Everyday I am thankful that I choose to attend such a wonderful and unique college. The Equestrian program this school offers has allowed me to study in the specific field of my interest. I can peruse a business and Equine degree all at the same time. Not to mention in the two short years I have been at this college they have provided me with opportunities that I would have never been exposed to before. Overalls this college is one of a kind and truely a wonderful and personal learning environment.
The school is small and humble. To some, it is extremely helpful with copious amount of opportunities around every corner. The instructors become well connected to their students due to the minuscule class sizes. However, their is a downfall to the program. Even though the school has a 76.3% acceptance rate and an overall okay track record, masses amount of people transfer or drop out because of how bias and outdated the school is; little to no money is put into the crumbling buildings, the food offered by the program is inedible with chronic cases of food poisoning, teachers that need to retire or just leave are begged to stay because their teacher's pay is below standard, and that's just to name a few issues.
William Woods is a great university! I'm in the equine program and you definitely get out of it what you put into it. Overall academics and life on campus are great and the food tastes good even though it's a bit repetitive. I would definitely recommend it!
I really love this school. It felt like home just a few weeks after moving across the country to be here. Greek life is amazing, I would suggest anyone going here joins. You will meet so many people on campus and be a main part of all leadership on campus. It is huge and encouraging. I am also a horse person in dressage, and the whole equine program is very high quality but tough. It is a beautiful barn with great horses, but people sometimes forget it is your job to keep it that way. The classes are very small, which can be a good thing, and the professors know you very quickly. You also get to know everyone very quickly on campus, it is cozy and very friendly.
On religion I feel absolutely accepted when I first got here and heard they had greek I got little nevous. But them knowing I eas a Christian United Methdist things felt alright and i didnt get treated different
Start Your Review of William Woods University
The best parties take place at the frat houses
Overall the prfessers now day to day wjat they are going over and have knowledge of the topic
They really push to the best the policy of the university. To try and make it as safe and fun to go to