William Penn University Reviews

William Penn supports students through out their academic time at Penn. They also strongly support athletics and other extra curricular activities. My favorite part of William Penn University is the relationships built while on campus. Due to its small size, you have the ability to know most of the other students that attend the university as well. The small class sizes allow for you to get to know your professor and your professor to get to know you! These relationships are very helpful for classes, internships, and future job opportunities.
I love that environment that William penn have to offer with the nice people and the great site of farm to the teachers who taught me so much about William penn history.
It was great for me. I like the small class sizes.
Review William Penn University
There is mainly security in the dorms, than rather on the campus itself.
I do not know as much about this, but I do know if you need help with something, someone is always there to help you out with your problem
The good thing about this school is that the professors are always willing to help you when you need help with something or do not understand something as well. They truly care about their students and that is what makes me feel comfortable about my grades
I used to live in Lewis hall, which was absolutely horrible because we all had to share a shower, which was about five of us and there was always hair in the drain, mold on the sides, it was absolutely disgusting!! But now I live in Market Hall where I get my own shower and my own room and I love that more than ever!
I have not joined a sorority only because my coach does not allow us, but in the beginning of the school year these groups go out of their way to recruit people to join their sorority and they do a lot of things for our campus.
Our athletics teams are very good at this school! They are really competitive and since it is a small school, students always attend as well as parents to give the sports teams big audiences.
I really do like my school. I know there are some days where sports can get in the way of my education, but the teachers on campus are always willing to help you with that and if you need tutoring it is there for you to take. People care about you on the campus and although it is small, there are still resources that can help you achieve many things
I have never had to use the service, phone numbers are posted in alot of places and if I needed I could find out. I have heard they are building a new clinic on campus in the pac instead of in the union so it will be more accessible in the future
The people who work in the career services department are really awesome and helpful, from what I have seen they could use more funds.
The small class sizes are really nice. Professors are accessible and generally work with student needs.
Our Greek society is mostly about service projects and community service.
I work at the school library and it is a common study area
The school is very diverse
There is good availability for events, but not much going on.
Review William Penn University
The faculty is good, the campus is adequate, but the people are bland and many whites are racist.
I haven't lived off campus yet.
There are numerous different options.