High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities44 Graduates
Elementary Education34 Graduates
Business Administration and Management21 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice20 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies18 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management16 Graduates
Human Resources Management15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.13 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
William Penn University Reviews
William Penn supports students through out their academic time at Penn. They also strongly support athletics and other extra curricular activities. My favorite part of William Penn University is the relationships built while on campus. Due to its small size, you have the ability to know most of the other students that attend the university as well. The small class sizes allow for you to get to know your professor and your professor to get to know you! These relationships are very helpful for classes, internships, and future job opportunities.
It's a small school, so I like the teacher/student ratio. I'm not just a number. I could go to my professors for help during their office hours, without having to make an appointment necessarily. They knew my name and wanted me to succeed. The current Dean of Students (Dr. Stahle) is NOT good for the institution as a whole. I'm very disappointed that the school has not done anything about this yet.
Smaller classrooms teachers go out of there way to assist the student. Assistants are always available for tutoring. The campus is not close to any restaurants you definitely need a car. Large airport is one hour away, small towns but people are friendly.