High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities44 Graduates
Elementary Education34 Graduates
Business Administration and Management21 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice20 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies18 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management16 Graduates
Human Resources Management15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
William Penn University Reviews
William Penn supports students through out their academic time at Penn. They also strongly support athletics and other extra curricular activities. My favorite part of William Penn University is the relationships built while on campus. Due to its small size, you have the ability to know most of the other students that attend the university as well. The small class sizes allow for you to get to know your professor and your professor to get to know you! These relationships are very helpful for classes, internships, and future job opportunities.
From first year being over I can say I had a decent year. I met a lot of great people from around the world meaning there is a lot of diversity. There was some very great and easy to get along with professors. Many professors are kind when it comes to missing assignments, tests, due to sickness or to athletics. Classes are small as well as campus. Everyone tends to know everyone or at least see one another often due to it being a private school. One thing I disliked was there was nothing to really do outside of school. William Penn is in a small town with not many options do go out and do things.
It's a small school, so I like the teacher/student ratio. I'm not just a number. I could go to my professors for help during their office hours, without having to make an appointment necessarily. They knew my name and wanted me to succeed. The current Dean of Students (Dr. Stahle) is NOT good for the institution as a whole. I'm very disappointed that the school has not done anything about this yet.