William Penn University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Quaker
NAIA Division II
Heart of America Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education42 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities32 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies29 Graduates
Nursing Science, Education, and Practice18 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management18 Graduates
Human Resources Management17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.13 responses
After William Penn University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
William Penn University Reviews
Review William Penn University
William Penn supports students through out their academic time at Penn. They also strongly support athletics and other extra curricular activities. My favorite part of William Penn University is the relationships built while on campus. Due to its small size, you have the ability to know most of the other students that attend the university as well. The small class sizes allow for you to get to know your professor and your professor to get to know you! These relationships are very helpful for classes, internships, and future job opportunities.
Our athletics teams are very good at this school! They are really competitive and since it is a small school, students always attend as well as parents to give the sports teams big audiences.
I really do like my school. I know there are some days where sports can get in the way of my education, but the teachers on campus are always willing to help you with that and if you need tutoring it is there for you to take. People care about you on the campus and although it is small, there are still resources that can help you achieve many things