William Peace University Reviews

William Peace has been a great school to me so far. The application process was very easy and I was able to work with someone every step of the way. Their advising office is fantastic and helps you plan for your major effectively and the campus is the most beautiful in Raleigh. The student teacher ratio is the big selling point for me on this university, it ensures you get high quality instruction and are able to succeed in classes.
The education is okay. I do not like that I must have an internship in order to graduate. In order to pay for the insane cost of the tuition I must have three jobs during my time at Peace. That causes me to have little time for my school work, let alone time for an internship. Also, I do not like that books are included in my tuition. Professors usually do not use the books they assign anyway. I believe I am receiving a decent education, but the cost is ridiculous. I do love that it is a small school so I am given more attention than I would at a bigger school.
This is a very diversed small community that offers a variety of things any student could possibly think of . There are many things to do around campus because, it is downtown Raleigh . The school shows that they care about their students although the price could be cheaper , so that it is affordable to those in need . Overall I’ve had many great experiences here ,and I can’t wait to do it all over again in the Fall .
Start Your Review of William Peace University
Overall this is a pretty okay school. It is a very small school but it is quite expensive. In my opinion, this is a good school when you first leave home, but through my time here I realized that I wanted to go to a bigger school and a school with more school spirit.
Peace is a welcoming campus with very forward thinking and kind people. Peace is experiencing transitions, by adding faculty and campus events. The small school environment is comforting, but some argue that it lacks structure.
William Peace is a small college right in the heart of Raleigh, NC. The school has a family feel to it as most students know each other at least a little. I love the easy access to things to do in the city. I play volleyball at WPU and love the home games with the student section cheering us on very loudly and enthusiastically. My teammates are my best friends and we do things together all the time. The food is average, but not bad. The dorms are actually decent with a fair amount of space for me and my roommate. I am very happy with my decision to attend WPU and look forward to my next three years at the school
Giving two stars simply because of the administration. If I could give the people four or five stars, I would. There is a lot of diversity at WPU and I had some great experiences with the people and professors. However, the administration simply does not care. They are unorganized and simply do not seem to bother much with students concerns.

For example, this year Residence Life tried to require all students under threat of disciplinary action to take a sexual assault survey without taking into consideration that this could cause mental distress to any student that has experienced sexual assault. The matter was eventually addressed but I don't feel the response was adequate considering the error in judgment they made.

They were also very lax and unprofessional about a concern I had with another student. The only reason I stayed for 4 years was because of the familiar environment and friends I had made. I would strongly advise incoming freshman to spend your money elsewhere.
Being from a small town I love the overall size of William Peace University. Small class sizes allows for more interaction with your professors.
It's such a beautiful campus and it has such a great back story to the buildings. The admissions staff is really sweet and helpful and the students will help you if or when they can.
The school is diversified. The staff and students are friendly. I would like for the school to create more student events instead of focusing on the landscaping.
William Peace University has been a wonderful experience for me as a student, it is a friendly atmosphere the professors are very professional they make sure that every student understand the material that they are teaching. Campus life at Peace is fun and safe the Campus Police are always patrolling the campus ensuring student and staff safety, Dorms are very clean and are inspected weekly, the food that is served to the students is delicious and the cafeteria is clean and spacious, I am very happy with my Choice to attend William Peace University.
I really love the campus and the area it it is. It is situated in beautiful downtown Raleigh & there is always lots of things going on or things to get into and I love that. I also enjoy the different performances and various activities put on by the clubs at school. Plus there is always an opportunity to do community service which I am very fond of. I also enjoy most of my classes, which is surprising. I look forward to going to them, even though I may be a little less excited for my morning classes lol. Overall I really love this school & I think it is the perfect fit for me as well as many others.
My experience during my attendance at William Peace University was nothing short of amazing. During my first year, my university was all girls and that was quite an experience. I also was a student-athlete all 4 years where I was a part of the Women's basketball team. William Peace University was a small college that was very family-friendly oriented, just like the town and high-school I grew up in. In other words, my university was like home.
For a year, I called William Peace my home. I loved it. The only part I would have to complain about is their love for money and money only. Education wasn't as important as the money you were paying. The school is very money hungry.
William Peace University is a four-year university that offers a great opportunity for students to fulfill their dreams of receiving a collegiate degree. William Peace University stands by the mindset that they are capable of allowing students to reach their full potential and turn good students into great students. At William Peace University you are required to complete an internship, career development courses, a personal financial management class and a four-year writing program. Offering these requirements allows students to not only learn many essential needs that will be required when entering the work force, but however, also allow them to place their foot in the door to potentially receive a job immediately following graduation. William Peace University offers academic programs that are hands-on, skill developing and immersive to ensure that the students receive the best experience for their journey following graduating from this exceptional university.
I love it here at this school. I've been here for two years and next year I will be the junior class Vice President. It's a small school, but a big family. The small school setting allows for a greater interaction and connection between students and faculty. The professors here care about each and every one of us. You won't regret coming to this school. It's very diverse and accepting. I wouldn't recommend any other school but this one.
William Peace University is a small campus that doesn't have much to do. The only thing that makes it okay is the fact that there are a lot of other schools surrounding it. There is only one choice for where to eat and its nasty every day except for when they make fried chicken. They expect you to pay a lot of money and then cut the AC off after it hits October. All of the teachers are very nice though and there are a lot of job opportunities.
Start Your Review of William Peace University
William Peace was not the most exciting school. Only freshmen and RA's live on campus. The school is very small and you will know everybody who goes there. Raleigh is very boring and there is not much to do.
I am a first year here at William Peace and my experience has been awesome. I got an internship with Love Wins recently and am excited to start working with them. There's so many clubs to join and if there isn't one, then any one could make one up. There's a lot of opportunities in Peace and hopefully I will be able to grab as much as possible.
I think William Peace is a great place to be. It may be small but it really encourages a teacher-student relationship. The teachers truly care about the success of their students.