William Paterson University of New Jersey Reviews

I love the school. Facilities and staff are great. Lots of activities if you are living on campus.
I transferred here from a community college. the transition has been easy and i'm happy with my choice about coming here. the classes and professors are good so far. the campus is big and there's a lot of places where i can study and hang out. i haven't found anything about the school that i would change.
What I liked about William Paterson University was that all the professors, from the moment you meet with them, they want to answer all of your questions so that you don't leave with any doubts about coming to study there. The campus is not too big or too small and the environment is welcoming. It is welcoming in the sense that you feel safe because it is not too close to the city and it is also not in the middle of nowhere. I really liked the dorm rooms because the main hall has sofa chairs and a long table where you can sit and be able to finish homework. It will be my first year attending this university.
Start Your Review of William Paterson University of New Jersey
My experince with Willy P was that they had a lot to offer and a lot of knowledge to share they didn't hesitate with answering an questions,, everyone on campus was approachable with telling you where to go and how to get there, the experince overall was one to braga bout and one to share and to be able to reccommend a school such as william paterson. I believe that william paterson is a great school and that it has a lot to offer to anyone.
A great school with a lot of opportunities and is open and available to everyone. The teaching staff has a lot of accreditations and there are many things to do both on the inside and outside of campus.
The staff is always willing to help and keep pushing their students forward, they encourage good effort and bring attention where the students need improvement so that they may continue to prosper.
I have enjoyed William Paterson University of New Jersey since my undergraduate degree. It is an extremely diverse campus with diverse professors as well. The students are friendly and welcoming. This campus is a home away from home for me and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am now a graduate student and feel the same way about the university and it’s professors. Am grateful and fully recommend this campus to any student out there!
William Paterson University is very diverse and the campus has plenty of events. Teachers here take pride in what they do and you really will leave this school feeling confident to take on your future.
I really enjoy my time at William Paterson University, its a very comforting environment when it comes to finding places to seek help or places to study at. The teachers are very nice and very willing to help students out. As a student that commute the only thing that really is disadvantage is finding parking and trying to network with people that already have their set group of friends. I feel like its hard as a commute to get into campus life when you really don't know anyone. But overall, I enjoy this school.
My experience at William Paterson University is very abnormal. It's like I'm in a different world when I walk on campus. I feel that this place is home and it brings me that comfort that I would want to feel from my real home. Willy P is a place of genuine, different, and intriguing people. You'll never know who you'll meet here at William Paterson University. There are so many choices for food so you can get tired of one thing and it's so many that after a while you don't know what to choose; but hey better undecided then having to rely on the same food source everyday right? Anyway my experience here is even growing founder. I have some new opportunities that are coming my way and I'm loving the fact that your all on your own here; yet your not. Get It? Well if you don't you will when you decide to attend such a beautiful institution. It's a great experience I can't stretch it enough. Let's not take my word for it though, come on over and be apart of a wonderful community.
It is a very nice school. The environment there is not to bad, but the School is just boring. There is usually nothing to do and the dorms aren't as nice as other schools.
What I really liked at William Paterson University, was the diversity among both the staff and the students. As a STEM student, I also appreciate and enjoy the Science Enrichment Center’s study groups. It was a tremendous help to me and I’m sure to others as well. It helped us connect to our peers and to our teachers, it was a time for us to have our questions answered.
I love WPU. It was my first choice college, but I never assumed that I would love it the way that I do. As a communications and music major I feel like I have a lot of support and hope for the future. I’m very happy with the decision I made to come to this school. The community and campus life is more than I could have imagined.
the dorms are decent depending on what building you are in. the football team is mediocre at best. the teachers are good never had a problem with them. they really wanna see you succeed. the food in the dining hall is suspect. the campus overall is decent.
William Paterson has been a great school to go to. I've made many friends and gotten involved around campus
William Paterson University is a very good school for students wanting diversity. It is mostly a commuter school because many students live near the area or at least close enough to go home mostly every weekend . The campus life is really what you make of it. Freshman year I hated it but I was shy and didn't get involved in much. Now I'm a sophomore music major , involved in clubs and a touring chamber choir. Also Greek life is great on campus and joining gave me sisters and friends that I would have not made on my own. There are many student activities posted daily by email or just on the webpage to get student out and active on campus. I would recommend this school to any student looking for a good state public university.
My experience at William Paterson has been awesome. I transferred from another university so it was easy for me to compare the two and William Paterson definitely out shinned the other. At William Paterson I experienced a number of clubs, organizations, and activities to be apart of. The environment itself also felt comforting and enjoyable. It is an awesome school for commuters and for residents because it provides great opportunities for both. Therefore in my opinion William Paterson University is not just a great university because of its organizations but because of the great programs and opportunities they provide as well.
Start Your Review of William Paterson University of New Jersey
Becoming a Pioneer student was one of the best decisions of my life. I love the atmosphere, and I am excelling in my academics due to all the available resources on campus. The people here are kind and helpful. Also, my residence hall is not as obnoxiously noisy as college movies made me think it would be. The best part about WillieP is the campus itself. Anyone can relax easily on this campus because the setting is lovely and evidently safe. It is very pretty. The food is my only concern. For instance, the dining hall hours are unrealistic for a college student's schedule. My friends and I always complain that the dining hall is not open late at night and that certain places to eat on campus are not open before our 8 AM classes. Overall, I am still happy with my college selection, and I cannot wait to see what the rest of my four years will be like.
There’s diversity, some of the professors are very nice and helpful and good socialization, the science enrichment center and math centers are very helpful if you ever find yourself struggling with any course. Flexible schedules and also nice sirene enviorment for learning overall.
My sister went here and is very successful, she graduated from psychology and is now pursuing her masters and will soon be doing the rest of grad school in william paterson so we might be in the same school together.