William Paterson University of New Jersey Reviews

My experience at William Paterson has been awesome. I transferred from another university so it was easy for me to compare the two and William Paterson definitely out shinned the other. At William Paterson I experienced a number of clubs, organizations, and activities to be apart of. The environment itself also felt comforting and enjoyable. It is an awesome school for commuters and for residents because it provides great opportunities for both. Therefore in my opinion William Paterson University is not just a great university because of its organizations but because of the great programs and opportunities they provide as well.
Becoming a Pioneer student was one of the best decisions of my life. I love the atmosphere, and I am excelling in my academics due to all the available resources on campus. The people here are kind and helpful. Also, my residence hall is not as obnoxiously noisy as college movies made me think it would be. The best part about WillieP is the campus itself. Anyone can relax easily on this campus because the setting is lovely and evidently safe. It is very pretty. The food is my only concern. For instance, the dining hall hours are unrealistic for a college student's schedule. My friends and I always complain that the dining hall is not open late at night and that certain places to eat on campus are not open before our 8 AM classes. Overall, I am still happy with my college selection, and I cannot wait to see what the rest of my four years will be like.
There’s diversity, some of the professors are very nice and helpful and good socialization, the science enrichment center and math centers are very helpful if you ever find yourself struggling with any course. Flexible schedules and also nice sirene enviorment for learning overall.
Start Your Review of William Paterson University of New Jersey
My sister went here and is very successful, she graduated from psychology and is now pursuing her masters and will soon be doing the rest of grad school in william paterson so we might be in the same school together.
love the school however food and dorming could be better and more events for student involvement can be useful
I love everything about William Paterson University. From the diverse student body, to the top level programs they offer. I experienced great times while I've been a student there. I can't wait to get back into the university, and earn my degree.
I went to an open house recently and the experience was good. The faculty was extremely nice and very informative towards my questions and gave depth on the steps i need to achieve it. Also their campus life was okay but my only problem was dorms.
William Paterson University is a very small, comfortable school. I think what I like most is how close everything is and how easy it is to find your way around. I also love my professors as they're all very understanding and helpful. If I can change some thing, I would want better air conditioning inside the dorms as it can get very hot. Overall, the school is okay, I like my professors and the community-like feel it has.
william patterson is a green large beautiful campus with a warm welcoming enviornment. You make many friends from all over the world , and the campus food choices are endless. There are alot of clubs and orginizations and opportunites to get involved! One thing I would like to see more at william patterson university is more fun campus activities that are interactive and draw out the students to enjoiy and participate.
William Paterson is a phenomenal university for a pretty affordable price. Professors work diligently to help their students achieve and each add their own flavor to their teaching. For students there are many opportunities to get to know each other, but even more than that there are many ways that students get involved in groups and clubs. This school is a great local school for students in the Passaic County Area, but it is also great for students wanting to venture out of their home states and embark on a journey of learning adventure.
Overall I have had a good experience at William Paterson. All professors and staff have been extremely helpful
I enjoy my being a student at WPU. All the staff and professors have been very supportive and enthusiastic about reaching out to students. You'll find that the campus is diversity and filled with ambitious students taking up one of the many majors/minors WPU have to offer because 9/10 they will have the major of your liking while other universities may not have a program of what your looking for. Overall it's a huge campus, great school, small classes and I'm any freshmen, transfer or grad would appreciate what this campus will have to offer a long with so much more 😊📚
I love living on campus and how much the school provides for us students. The one thing I would change is the accebility of class registration and resident life process.
I have not yet started school yet, but from my visits and from the phone calls I have made, William Paterson is ready to assist whenever you are in need. The campus is also very nice and they are working on updating programs. The buildings are also undergoing refurbishments-making the learning environment even better for their students. I am excited(and nervous as any freshman would be) to be starting at a great school that is not too far away from home.
The best part of the university is the academics. The professors here are amazing and are very knowledgeable about their subjects. Any course taken will make the student think harder than they have in high school.
WPUNJ has an amazing atmosphere above all else. Professors are great, students go about their business, campus is always clean. Only issue I have is that advisers rarely pick up their phone and makes it impossible to have questions answered if you can't make it to the campus.
It's a great school academically, but it needs more campus enthusiasm and spirit and enthusiasm. There should be more open events besides closed door events you need to be apart of or signed up for in order to enjoy.
Start Your Review of William Paterson University of New Jersey
Their art course is very good and has good reviews by many other students. The campus is big and it has a library, gym, dining area, art buildings, etc. There are also many activities or events to go to while on campus.
Great campus with great opportunities to make you education better. Professors make the environment work friendly and are very helpful woth students.
William Paterson University is perhaps the best decision I have ever made. The professors here truly want to see you succeed. They prove this by offering extra help outside of class times, making themselves available at night and even on weekends, and giving second chances of some assignments. They truly believe that education and learning means making mistakes, giving unmeasurable effort, and utilizing the resources around you. The campus itself is like the cherry on top. It is both beautiful and historic, creating an atmosphere conducive of learning and social interaction. The resources available to students are in abundance, and include program such as free tutoring, EOF, work-study, and a disabilities and military veterans’ office. The only downside I can truly say William Paterson University has, is its hills. The campus was essentially built on a mountain, which means depending on your major you may be climbing a hill with a 45-degree slop or higher every day to get to class.