Jewell is an above-average private college located in Liberty, Missouri in the Kansas City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 909 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Jewell acceptance rate is 48%. Popular majors include Nursing, Liberal Arts and Humanities, and Business. Graduating 59% of students, Jewell alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $39,100.
NCAA Division II (with football)
Great Lakes Valley Conference
William Jewell College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.22 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.24 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
William Jewell College Reviews
I love it here! They have amazing financial aid and one of my favorite parts of coming in was Summer Fling, a yearly tradition where the incoming freshman come to campus, tour around KC, and get to spend time with their future classmates ON CAMPUS
William Jewell College is my home. It is a community of students who want to critically think together to achieve scholarship and higher learning. I am a varsity athlete, involved in Greek life, the Pryor Leadership Program and other organizations on campus. This place has changed me for the better and taught me that college is more than parties and fraternities, but actually getting to know individuals around you to grow with. I already have internships lined up thanks to my excellent accounting professors. Love this place, please give it a shot after your first year.
I love love love it here! The academics, the campus, the spirit, all of it. I made so many friends even before school starts for me as a freshman.