William Jessup University Reviews

I love how they take care of me. They tell me what forms I needed to complete for financial aid, etc. They are also willing to discuss any questions I have and the professors are helpful and knowledgeable. I also take classes at the local community college and the difference is amazing.
At Jessup, the weight and stress of becoming an adult finally fell on me as I for once questioned the price tag of my education. My recent Spring semester was spent worrying about financing for next fall, accruing loans, and completing the year poorly. Other than that, I liked the community and enjoyed the positive atmosphere of Jessup. Despite the rumors, Jessup is not so bad a place. I just wish the bureaucratic system can be improved so I have all the financial information about every service offered upfront.
I love William Jessup. This school is affordable, safe, and the professors care. The teacher to student ratio is 13/1, which means your teachers know you and care about your success.
Start Your Review of William Jessup University
My experience at William Jessup has been life changing. I have made friendships that will last through anything, and I have learned immeasurable skills that have prepared me for life in the real world. College life can seem daunting, especially when you are nearing graduations, but I feel pretty prepared to handle it and I know God's plan for my life is far more than I could ever expect it to be. I have grown in Him and as a person through this college environment
I have enjoyed my time here at Jessup. I will be graduating soon, and I think this university has taught me well. The professors care about me and want to make sure I succeed in school, and in life. The students here are friendly, there have not been any violent incidents that I am aware of, so I feel like this campus is safe place to be. I has been a pleasure going here, and I highly recommend spending your time here.
I will be attending as a first time freshman in fall of 2018, but I have been on campus several times, interacted with students and staff, and spent the night in the dorms a couple of times. I absolutely love the campus vibe and cannot wait to be a student there!
I had a great experience at Jessup. I feel like some of the facilities are great and others are not, but that's to be expected of a small school. The best thing was getting BFA level training in a small group setting with a group of people who had the same faith as me. Music department is a bit too commercial and could use more of a classical base. But Jessup is a great school and I really hope to see it continue to grow, especially in the arts. It has great potential.
I like how everyone is really nice and helpful. It is a blessing to go to a University where everyone practices the same religion as myself which is Christianity.
I think the professors are very good and understanding, they have a deep connection with the students. The diversity here is very limited which is the only negative thing I would say. The town is very quiet and agreeable but not much to do close by.
This is a great University! The small class sizes are awesome- I felt like I knew all of my professors on a personal level. The cafeteria is the nicest I have seen at any college and the dorms are great as well.
So far I have loved my college experience at William Jessup University. The professors are real-life professionals in their field and are able to make the classes relevant.
I like that I get to learn about God on a daily basis. The professors are very helpful in assissting me when I need help on an assignment or need an extension to turn in homework. My fellow students are very kind and loving towards me. They are very encouraging and good people. This campus is the biggest I have ever been on and I really like it. The staff here is very kind and humble.
Upon arriving to William Jessup I could see that everyone was invested in the new freshman, which was god to see. William Jessup is filled with motivated, kind, and friendly people.
Jessup is a great college to apply to if your looking for a friendly Christ-centered environment. They provide many great resources with many teachers who have real world experience. Everywhere you look you will encounter friendly faces and genuine people.
William Jessup is a relatively small school that allows you to form strong relationships with other students and with your professors. The professors are devoted to helping you grow both in your knowledge and in your faith.
The teachers are engaging and care about their students. I am challenged to think critically and work diligently. It has a friendly atmosphere and has a strong community.
William Jessup University has a great sense of community. The staff show a genuine interest and care for each student, because students are a name and not a number. The one thing I would change is their organization. Being established at 2004, there is still construction on campus, and their registration staff is not the most adequate at helping students get the classes they need.
Start Your Review of William Jessup University
I love my university. The way that everything revolves around people and relationships and Christ makes me want all my friends to come here. The people at Student Life care about Commuter Students, our Campus Pastor Ryan is very approachable and friendly, our President Jackson has the perfect word of encouragement to share during chapel, the list can go on and on. The music here is wonderful: Wednesdays and Fridays I go to chapel in the morning, and the atmosphere here is truly Godly. It's great to be here because people care. You are not just a number or body in a seat here, you are a person, and the faculty does care, and do want to meet you, and help if they can. Another thing, is that our school is well connected with the outside community, the city of Rocklin. There are connections here that will grow and shape our future leaders. The possibilities are endless. I will always be forever grateful for Jessup, and that the Lord led me to come here.
The people at William Jessup are some of the best people I've ever met. The professors really care about you and want you to succeed. The environment is really just amazing at Jessup.
We are not the most diverse.