William Carey University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities65 Graduates
Business Administration and Management61 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching41 Graduates
Elementary Education37 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
William Carey University Reviews
William Carey will always be my favorite University. I have been at William Carey since the summer of 2015. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at William Carey. I have enjoyed the University so much, I plan to get my Masters here as well! I am beyond glad that I have chosen this University to fulfill my studies. The professors are beyond Amazing and I definitely feel as if they are the absolute best! William Carey went through a disaster on January 21, 2017 and the school has came together to defeat the odds against us. The tornado has taken a lot from the University but there is nothing we can't overcome!
I am so glad that I chose to attend William Carey University! The class sizes are small, there are plenty of scholarships offered, and the professors are amazing. You can definitely feel the Christian atmosphere on campus, and it is truly special!
At this point, I can only speak to the admissions process and my orientation to campus. The admission process was smooth and the individuals involved were extremely helpful and professional. I look foward to furthering my education here!