Wilkes University Reviews

My professors are really patient with their students and they offer help to those who need it. The campus is really nice, the students here are really friendly and the dorms are nice. I would recommend other to attend Wilkes
The application process was very well explained, and whoever you call with questions are very helpful. The campus is very pretty and well kept, and there is always a new project going on to improve the campus.
Wilkes University has helped me extremely with putting my schedule together to financial aid always having an answer to my questions.
Review Wilkes University
I liked the unique opportunities I was granted as a member of the honors program, such as special access to Vice President Joe Biden's campus visit and the chance to visit the United Nations for MSME Day.
Wilkes is a small school but with big opportunities. The school may not be well known for being diverse, but I think it's slowly progressing to be there! The professors here (other than the chemistry professors) are willing to help you succeed in what ever you plan to do and I am glad that most of them know me by my name rather than the color of my tee shirt. What I also like about Wilkes is the amount of tutoring is available for a lot of the courses the school has to offer and their campus food isn't all that bad compared to other universities.
School isn't that bad, some areas outside of campus are sketchy. The parking is awful because there is never any spots. The cafeteria food almost always sucks. The professors are okay.
Wilkes University offers many majors and minors and also as amazing faculty who are really there to help. The schools technology is up to date and the campus is very safe.
Wilkes is a great college ! It's small classes makes it very engaging . I have great professors and classmates. My favorite class at Wilkes is integrating technology in classrooms . This class is very exciting I love learning new ideas to bring into my classroom one day.
Wilkes University is a great school. One thing I just would like to see is more teachers, a more diverse teaching staff. The same teachers teach the same classes. Adding more teachers will bring different styles that can be very helpful to learn and get new ideas from.
Wilkes is a very welcoming place. You have both large and very small classes and get to know you professors well. Usually always willing to help and want to see you succeed! A lot of student activities with free food, shirts, etc.
Wilkes University is a great school. I am currently a freshman at Wilkes. I'm glad that even though I had a rough start at this school, they have helped me out to be able to pass this semester. I like the fact that this school is small and the teachers get to know you better. Some of them do worry about you and try to help as best as they can. I also like that most of my classes are close by and I can to them in a matter of minutes. One thing that I think this school and actually all schools can improve on is that they should lower the tuition a bit. Not everyone has the amount of resources that some kids do have. The financial aid office also needs some improving. Overall this school is good and I do recommend it to kids with good grades. I got a scholarship from this school based on my grades. But if your grades aren't that high, then good luck.
The faculty is amazing and almost everyone has the highest degree possible in their field. Professors are always willing to meet outside of both class AND office hours.
The school has a nice campus with a beautiful new science building. Some of the on campus housing options are neat old homes. I've been happy with my classes and the professors. The food has improved in the years I've been there.
lots if security on site
Very good local connections. Plenty of internships
Great graduate assistants particularly in swimming and tennis. The calibre of the students is far less than that of the world ranked assistants
Its a great school, noce setting, great professors. COurses are a bit limited compared to bigger colleges.
Review Wilkes University
My experience at Wilkes was great! I like how the campus is set up, the professors and students that I have met so far are all very nice. Everyone around campus is always happy to help. The diversity of the students and professors is really nice. I like that Wilkes has a Public Safety Office that will walk you around campus property if you don't feel safe. I'm not sure what I would change yet, but so far it would be to change the prices for the meal plans. I don't think the college understands that we already pay so much for tuition and dorm rooms, and you do not really get a lot of food for your money.
Wilkes univeristy is a good smaller sized university. It has a good community of people, the dorms are great, it is a very safe campus, there is a lot to do outside of school. It is a good experience.
Wilkes in integrated pretty well into the surrounding city. Wilkes-Barre is not a great area when it comes to crime and safety. Anywhere on campus is safe. I have never heard of anything bad happening to Wilkes students whether they're on or off campus. However, not far from campus are bad areas and in any case it is best to not walk alone.