Wilkes University Reviews

Wilkes University is very costly; however, I enjoy attending this small school with many highly qualified professors. Overall, I enjoy the university.
Wilkes offers educational opportunities that many other universities do not. Class sizes are smaller on average and there are more opportunities for hands-on experience. If you put effort in, your professors will know you by name and help you out in many ways, even outside of the standard curriculum. I received a lot of valuable insight and feedback that aided me greatly after I graduated. They may not have the level of equipment as larger universities, but, chances are, you'll get to use what they have and gain meaningful experience from it. My first two years were at a much larger university, but I credit my current career position to my experience at Wilkes in my junior and senior years.
Wilkes university is a great college in the area, it is very close to home if you live near it and it is a great environment to study and desire a higher education.
Start Your Review of Wilkes University
My professors are really patient with their students and they offer help to those who need it. The campus is really nice, the students here are really friendly and the dorms are nice. I would recommend other to attend Wilkes
The application process was very well explained, and whoever you call with questions are very helpful. The campus is very pretty and well kept, and there is always a new project going on to improve the campus.
Wilkes University has helped me extremely with putting my schedule together to financial aid always having an answer to my questions.
I liked the unique opportunities I was granted as a member of the honors program, such as special access to Vice President Joe Biden's campus visit and the chance to visit the United Nations for MSME Day.
Wilkes is a small school but with big opportunities. The school may not be well known for being diverse, but I think it's slowly progressing to be there! The professors here (other than the chemistry professors) are willing to help you succeed in what ever you plan to do and I am glad that most of them know me by my name rather than the color of my tee shirt. What I also like about Wilkes is the amount of tutoring is available for a lot of the courses the school has to offer and their campus food isn't all that bad compared to other universities.
School isn't that bad, some areas outside of campus are sketchy. The parking is awful because there is never any spots. The cafeteria food almost always sucks. The professors are okay.
Wilkes University offers many majors and minors and also as amazing faculty who are really there to help. The schools technology is up to date and the campus is very safe.
Wilkes is a great college ! It's small classes makes it very engaging . I have great professors and classmates. My favorite class at Wilkes is integrating technology in classrooms . This class is very exciting I love learning new ideas to bring into my classroom one day.
Wilkes University is a great school. One thing I just would like to see is more teachers, a more diverse teaching staff. The same teachers teach the same classes. Adding more teachers will bring different styles that can be very helpful to learn and get new ideas from.
Wilkes is a very welcoming place. You have both large and very small classes and get to know you professors well. Usually always willing to help and want to see you succeed! A lot of student activities with free food, shirts, etc.
Wilkes University is a great school. I am currently a freshman at Wilkes. I'm glad that even though I had a rough start at this school, they have helped me out to be able to pass this semester. I like the fact that this school is small and the teachers get to know you better. Some of them do worry about you and try to help as best as they can. I also like that most of my classes are close by and I can to them in a matter of minutes. One thing that I think this school and actually all schools can improve on is that they should lower the tuition a bit. Not everyone has the amount of resources that some kids do have. The financial aid office also needs some improving. Overall this school is good and I do recommend it to kids with good grades. I got a scholarship from this school based on my grades. But if your grades aren't that high, then good luck.
The faculty is amazing and almost everyone has the highest degree possible in their field. Professors are always willing to meet outside of both class AND office hours.
The school has a nice campus with a beautiful new science building. Some of the on campus housing options are neat old homes. I've been happy with my classes and the professors. The food has improved in the years I've been there.
lots if security on site
Start Your Review of Wilkes University
Very good local connections. Plenty of internships
Great graduate assistants particularly in swimming and tennis. The calibre of the students is far less than that of the world ranked assistants
Its a great school, noce setting, great professors. COurses are a bit limited compared to bigger colleges.