Wilkes Community College Reviews

This has been a very good experience. Since joining Wilkes Community College it has opened many doors for me allowing me the chance to join multiple honor societies and volunteer experiences. Not to mention it also gives plenty of opportunities for students to get involved with programs like the Wilkes Community College Ambassadors and clubs. They also have programs to help students in their studies such as Supporting Academic Goals for Education (SAGE) and the Academic Support center.
Offers many programs many of which are pretty good for a community college. Campus is pretty and parking is alright
They care about their students. Have a good program called sage that provides free tutoring for ones that qualify for the program. Every one in the bookstore are so sweet and have good memory of who everyone is.
Review Wilkes Community College
I have never once regretted my decision to come to Wilkes Community College. The teachers are amazing, the facilities are all so clean and well kept. There are so many opportunities for extracurricular activities, it is never boring. Choosing Wilkes has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!
At WCC I have worked towards earning my Associates in Art and am one semester away from earning the degree. WCC has provided me with classes that most of which have been very beneficial. The majority of the professors were always willing to help me in any way possible, whether it was related to the class or unrelated.
I have been at this college and will be graduating with my 2 year degree. There are some professors who are very hard to talk to and reason with. We do evaluations about the professors every semester.
jigeufuht3 fwe hirhgu h ghrigrighreg erghg ihgihg rggg rhgie ghei hgtr hg ege rhgeihrg erjgiehgiehg
Being a pre-pharmacy student, everyone looks up to you as an intelligent student so they have high expectations for you. Workload and curriculum is extremely challenging so you must be willing to work hard.
Professors, advisers and faculty overall are amazing people. The courses I've taken so far were difficult, but the professors are always there to help better your understanding.
Not much experiance but have heard great things
Teachers here are the bomb
I love the history teachers
I swear, the teachers are the best people I know
I had a baby in the middle of the semester and passed all my classes
More work but paid off
The classes I have taken were passable. The teachers were great!
In the area it is good
Review Wilkes Community College
History classes were very useful and I learned a lot
Classes were easy. Teachers cared about your personal life
The teachers are nice and helpful. Many of my teachers are available to help students with homework or just to listen and give advice. Teachers are also comprehensive of scheduling and making sure to post assignments done in class online. I also enjoy seeing the free events the college hosts to the community and how they help out the community by sponsoring various programs such as food bank donations, Angel Tree tags, give a kid a coat, and etc. What makes this school really unique is Merlefest which is a music festival that is known worldwide. This festival has allowed me to meet people of different cultures and a variety of musical, glass, and fine arts artists.