Wiley College Reviews

Good school for diversity and has an amazing track team. I will like to see the school create more activities on campus and have more career advisers.
Wiley College Is The College For African American Who Need That Push To Get Life Started. Wiley Gives You On Campus Living With Free Washing And Cable. They Arent The Best Academically But they Arent The Worst Either.
When I first came to Wiley it was a big adjustment being that I'm from California and this would be my first time on my own. I really enjoy Wiley because it is an HBCU and I also like that the school is small. The work is mostly online which makes it convenient for those living off campus. Wiley Is now upgrading the student union so that the students will have something to do between classes. Wiley has a very good sports program and I love Wiley because it is so diverse.
Review Wiley College
The thing I liked most about the school is that the professor are really helpful and really understanding. But what the school needs to improve on is setting a priority to the students' needs.
The school has courses that is open to adult workers which is very convenient. The teachers are helpful and encouraging.
when it comes to the experience of the courses on campus the matter of the subject has its days of down fall and it uprising when it come to the core class aand the electives
when it comea to the school and the carrer prospect and the value of getting and studying to wrok and earn a degree the quality of the alumni takes that matter very seroius to a point that they wont all the student to make sure when they go to wiley college they can get a good edication
Most of the campus dorms are okay but it place to live evn though some if the main dorms have there problems its still a place to live
Wiley college is the 1st HBCU to have all 9 greek organizations on campus also all the greek treat each other like family
I am not very familiar with Greek Life, I do not participate in those events or parties.
It would be great to have a football team again.
I believe is a really good school that need to offer more online classes.
The party scene on campus is beautiful because all the students come out and interact with each other and get to know each other without violence taking place.
We don't have a nightlife too much at Wiley College other than the campus parties or off campus parties that are thrown by the students on weekends and a 24 hour Walmart.
Academics that are offered are very top of the line academics and I feel like our professors should get a raise and the recognition that they deserve for challenging the students body academically day in and day out.
I love the fact that Wiley College is very diverse and Wiley as a whole accept everyone no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
People that are caught on campus with alcohol or drugs get punished severely because Wiley College has a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol but if students that don't get caught partake in drugs and alcohol they don't pressure other students to partake in it at all.
Review Wiley College
Job/Internships at Wiley College is great I had the opportunity of doing my internship at a juvenile detention center and it was a great experience and made me value the career path I choose as a criminal justice major.
Wiley as a whole is the best but the criminal justice department at Wiley College is great. The material we use in these classes are great and we are very hands on in this department.
Sports are a big deal for the student athletes. Our school has won many championships. We are not the best in Our conference in everything but we sure do try. Some sports have more support than others but the administration and athletic directors try to real in more fans and attendence. Our school lacks school spirit but regardless our teams get their jobs done to their best abilities.