Wilberforce University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Methodist
NAIA Division II
Association of Independent Institutions
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Support Services38 Graduates
Information Technology9 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy8 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services7 Graduates
Health and Medical Administrative Services6 Graduates
Political Science and Government6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Wilberforce University Reviews
Review Wilberforce University
Greek life isn't as important as it should be. Students aren't understanding that history behind it! There's so much respect that should be given, that's misplaced on campus. Those who are apart, and even those who aren't apart understand that Greek life could use expansion. We're missing Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. along with Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc. I think these are two of the most active organizations that I've come across world wide, and it's unfortunate that our campus isn't being able to benefit from what these two organizations could bring.
In the beginning professors are always stern, and strict. Throughout the school year they seem to become friendly, and willing to engage in conversations outside of the classroom. Class sizes are manageable, Quality of courses aren't hard once you actually out in the effort to understand whats going on, and take the time out to do what needs to be done. Class styles vary! They cater to students who learn in any way, rather its visual, or hands on. The variety of classes aren't as wide as they should be.
Campus life is convenient! It's close to classes, and gives you the knowledge of knowing how to encourage high scholastic's, and ethical standards on a more personal level. Campus also life promotes unity, and friendship. It services the life's that are at hand, and allows everyone to see the importance of maintaining a progressive interest in college life.