Whitworth University Reviews

The professors love what they do and the residence hall community is excellent. The campus is open, but self-contained, and it's easy to get to know lots of people in a short amount of time.
I have been here twice for visiting and hitting with the tennis team since I would like to be on the tennis team. It's a really nice college that has everything a student could ask for. What I really like is that they have a big cafeteria where they have a lot of food and it's variable. There is nothing I would change about this.
I love the atmosphere of Whitworth. It is a very welcoming and intelligent campus. Every person I have spoken to has a unique story and a wonderful reason for being at this great school.
Start Your Review of Whitworth University
Whitworth has a lot of great and helpful people in its administration, from faculty to the staff. A Christian university it is not. "Christian" is more of a label they place on the university, there isn't a lot of substance behind it. The material they present is definitely intellectually challenging. Overall, this is a very good university.
Whitworth is an amazing university. It was the best choice. The professors and faculty are amazing. They have a great support system and help guide you through your four years there.
I just started attending Whitworth and so far my experience has been great. All the students and faculty are very welcoming. Professors care so much for all their students it is just an environment I love being a part of.
Whitworth has an amazing community no matter who you are. You will be challenged academically and encouraged by professors and students alike. The only thing that could improve is the food.
I love Whitworth! This university is incredibly unique in many ways. The community is unlike any other school environment I've been exposed to. The students and professors are genuine and committed to expanding their worldview and living out their faith.
Great school, beautiful campus. I grew up in Spokane and Whitworth has always been coveted as a top notch school. Now that I am a student there I can proudly say that I agree!
I absolutely love Whitworth. It has provided me with amazing spiritual growth, incredible relationships with students and faculty, and stellar academics. I have loved every day I have attended and am so blessed God led me to this campus.
At Whitworth University, it's easy to feel at home. You are welcomed by everyone you meet, and friendships are fast in the making. My first week at Whitworth was a whirlwind of "hellos" and "how are you's" from people who genuinely wanted to know me. The professors are extremely helpful, and understand that what you are doing can be stressful. Overall academically, Whitworth is fantastic. I have learned so much towards my field of study in my first year alone. I am also a part of Whitworth's swim team, and they are like a second family to me. I know that I can rely on my teammates to be there for me when I need them. Being a Christian college, Whitworth does not have much of a party scene, but that does not take away from how wonderful of a school Whitworth is in the slightest. I would recommend Whitworth to anyone that is searching for a home away from home with great academic and athletic opportunities surrounded by people who actually care about your well-being and success.
This university is a place where incredibly talented people come together to learn from devoted professors. The campus is beautiful, safe, and fun to explore. Since it is small, you see the same people every day and campus traditions promote friendliness. Student athletes are committed to both their sport and academics.
I am going to attend Whitworth University next year, and I couldn't be more excited. I have been on campus a few times for events and to meet people. Each time I go I just want to stay. Everyone is welcoming and friendly, staff, students, and professors alike. You just feel at home when you are on campus.
Whitworth puts a huge emphasis on community. It is a small school, but that's one of the perks of going here. It is easy to meet people and everyone is friendly
Whitworth was the perfect college for me. I majored in Biology so I loved that I could take courses with cadavers to supplement my learning. My faith was connected into each course I took, from science to English and all the way to Core classes, a series of courses specifically designed to teach about Worldviews and educate on other religions around the world.
Great smaller campus with strong Computer Science and Math departments. Beautiful campus with lots of activities. Fun location, close enough to downtown to have a fun night, but far enough away that you're not living in the city. Lacks in diversity and does not promote individuality.
Amazing school if you want to feel invested in. The professors really do want to sit down and have lunch with you. People really do want to see you succeed. RA are friendly and always there to help. Its impossible to fall through the cracks at this school and you won't walk away feeling like your time was wasted. I'm getting my degree in Elementary Ed. but I'm also getting a chance to feel invested in and cared about as a person.
Start Your Review of Whitworth University
Whitworth is an amazing school. The faculty is great, and the community is great. It is a smaller school which is really nice for building the community. The campus is also very pretty. If you want a university where you feel cared for, this is one.
WHITWORTH IS A SCHOOL THAT CHOOSES YOU... IT IS FOR A SELECT FEW AS IT COULD BE THE ENVIRONMENT NEEDED FOR ONE TO BLOOM AND GROW WHILE DISCOVERING WHO THEY ARE AND SEEING HOW POSSIBLE IT IS FOR THEM TO IMPACT THE WORLD POSITIVELY JUST BEING THEIR BEST SELVES AND I FEEL I AM A CONTRIBUTING CASE STUDY OF THIS INTUITION.
Lack of institutional action on current issues and conversations regarding diversity. Dissapointed in the conservative-neutral position many staff and faculty take.