Whitworth University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.57 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.64 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.64 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.57 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.71 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses
Whitworth University Reviews
I have really enjoyed my experience at Whitworth so far! As a freshman, Whitworth was really great with helping me adapt to the big changes that come with college. Specifically at Whitworth, I have really enjoyed the traditiation for freshmen and all the events that it contained. I really enjoyed the events on campus during weekends. I wish the price could be cheaper so that it was easier to enjoy such a great education at Whitworth. I have met great friends who would probably answer the same as me. Another improvement I think Whitworth could make is making sure that students are able to understand how to get a job once they have finished college. This might be an improvement with the advisers but I think students need help with stress and knowing we can find stable careers out of college that correspond with our majors.
At Whitworth University, it's easy to feel at home. You are welcomed by everyone you meet, and friendships are fast in the making. My first week at Whitworth was a whirlwind of "hellos" and "how are you's" from people who genuinely wanted to know me. The professors are extremely helpful, and understand that what you are doing can be stressful. Overall academically, Whitworth is fantastic. I have learned so much towards my field of study in my first year alone. I am also a part of Whitworth's swim team, and they are like a second family to me. I know that I can rely on my teammates to be there for me when I need them. Being a Christian college, Whitworth does not have much of a party scene, but that does not take away from how wonderful of a school Whitworth is in the slightest. I would recommend Whitworth to anyone that is searching for a home away from home with great academic and athletic opportunities surrounded by people who actually care about your well-being and success.
I love Whitworth! This university is incredibly unique in many ways. The community is unlike any other school environment I've been exposed to. The students and professors are genuine and committed to expanding their worldview and living out their faith.