High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Whitworth University - Adult Degree Programs
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Whitworth University - Adult Degree Programs Reviews
Whitworth is an exceptional University. I believe that they are mostly successful of helping students reach the full potential. I believe that the only draw back is that they do their own textbook literature for some of their programs.
Overall my experience with professors has been good. There have been a couple who weren't great but there isn't very many poor professors part of this college.
The cleaning could be better but overal I feel safe when I am on campus, and rarely worry about safety on the campus.