"What an amazing place." These are the words we hear over and over from visitors, from current students, from professors...and hopefully soon from you! Perhaps it's our location in the Pacific Northwest, with natural beauty in all directions and a stunning campus that doubles as both an arboretum and an outdoor art museum. Maybe it's the dynamic community of supportive peers, caring and mentoring professors, and friendly staff who live and work here, helping to challenge and inspire you. No matter what it is, we are eager for you to find your place at Whitman College.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.30 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.36 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses