High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review White Earth Tribal & Community College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like White Earth Tribal & Community College
- C+Upper Iowa University
- 4 Year
- Fayette, IA
- 401 reviews
- C-Walden University
- 4 Year (Online)
- 2,661 reviews
- B-Inver Hills Community College
- 2 Year
- Inver Grove Heights, MN
- 196 reviews
- BMinnesota State Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Fergus Falls, MN
- 204 reviews
White Earth Tribal & Community College Reviews
It is a very friendly place to go and the instructors are amazing! Class sizes are smaller so it is easier for students to get ahold of their instructor. Flexible schedules.
Our college has great student tutors, who help out anyone that needs the help. They work hard to be available to all students. We all have Student Senate which any student can attend to have a voice. Student's feel like they can have voice and be heard at this college
I wish we could get our Financial aid in a faster manner, but I understand it takes a while because it's a small college and they only have one person working on it. I also wish there could be more scholarships available to non-native people.