Wheaton College - Massachusetts Reviews

This school is very calm which for some people is great but I find it very boring. There are not many on campus activities and the ones that they do have no one attends. The food isn't that great either and the party scene is DEAD unless you are an athlete. This school is also very cliquey and people smoke a lot of weed
I love Wheaton!! I don't think that I've ever seen such motivated and involved people. It's a true community, and everyone is so supportive of each other. Wheaton became home, and I can't wait for the next few years here!
What I do not like about Wheaton College, that should be the question. As an international student, Wheaton and its community has accepted me as one more. All the friends that I have met here that I know are going to be friends for life. Coming from a different country, I was very worried about not feeling like at home or that I was going to miss my country a lot. However, the coziness of the campus makes me feel like I'm always home and the people here, including students, faculty, and staff, make sure that I feel that way too. Overall, I think Wheaton is an incredible college and if I had to go over the college application and all of that again, I would certainly choose Wheaton over any other college in the whole country!
Review Wheaton College - Massachusetts
Both students and faculty are very welcoming, especially to new students. The size of the school makes it easy to get across campus quickly, and though there isn't much to Norton, the train station is easily accessible and students can quickly get to both Boston and Providence. Professors are all happy to help students when they need help.
Wheaton is all about bringing people together and fostering cultural respect and learning. A motto often used is "Building community together" and it really is true. Everyone here is incredibly friendly, from the students, to the professors, and even all of the faculty and staff. It's a warm, welcoming, small community.
There were a couple reasons why I was very unhappy at Wheaton. One, the town of Norton is terrible, it's very rural and depressing and Wheaton felt like a disconnected bubble, so unless you want to pay the 20 dollars roundtrip train ride to Boston each weekend you'll probably be hanging out on campus. This is a good college if you don't mind it being a very small community. There's no real party scene either. Two, administration is also shitty. That's the number one complaint I've heard from other students and experienced myself. They're not supportive or helpful with physical or mental illnesses, and getting any accommodations for your handicaps can be a nightmare that administration is often too lazy to assist in. Three, most other students are equally if not more unhappy there, with a few diehard Wheaton patriots.
TLDR; This is an overpriced school with an unsupportive administration and meh academics. You can get a lot more for a lot less at other colleges.
Wheaton was like home. I loved the one-on-one interactions with the professors. The science center was my favorite place, all the professors in it.
Wheaton inspires critical thought through high community values in all learning environments. It is a place where everyone feels apart of something, and can continue to grow into a more well-rounded person.
I love the personalized education. The small size is great for getting involved and being recognized around campus. The opportunities that are presented to us are amazing. The location is perfect. If there was one thing I were to change about the school would be the lack of diversity within the faculty and staff.
Wheaton is diverse in interests of students which adds to our collaborative community. Whether you're a poet, an athlete, a scientist, an artist or a philosopher, there's a niche for you here. Some aspects are definitely better than others -- such as, the food certainly isn't what draws you in. But the student body, the faculty, and the professors are! Overall, it's a happy places here where students hang out in hammocks in front of res halls and play frisbee in the Dimple when there's good weather. And when it's a typical day in the New England winter, you can find students indoors hanging out drinking wine.
3.5* Needs a better vibe on campus, but great academic, faculty and professors. .
The academics are challenging and the professors are very enthusiastic about their work. The professors are always available and willing to help you understand the material. The food on campus is decent, but there are many options to try throughout the day. The campus security is good and I always feel safe on campus.
There are many internship opportunities and career services works hard to make sure they are accessible.
Many professors are really invested in their students and work to make sure they are successful.
Lots of informational sessions and the resources are simple and accessible.
Rooms are fine but storage varies from building to building and bathrooms are not always clean.
I don't really know a lot about athletics but the teams seem to bond well and we do pretty well.
Review Wheaton College - Massachusetts
Everyone at Wheaton is super friendly and people enjoy participating in activities.
The advisers are very helpful with planning for the future. Wheaton strongly encourages study abroad, and will help any student go wherever they want.

The new science center has a lot of great places to study.
The school is aiming to be more diverse. Wheaton is very accepting, but the diversity on campus can still improve.