Wheaton College is a top-ranked undergraduate institution that offers more than 100 majors and minors in the liberal arts and sciences.
The college's interdisciplinary curriculum combines rigorous academics with experiential learning through internships, research, campus jobs, student leadership, and entrepreneurial ventures. Wheaton invests more than $1.2 million annually toward these opportunities, guaranteeing funding for every student.
As a result, Wheaton graduates report a 98 percent success rate in launching careers and pursuing advanced education within six months of graduation.
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Business Administration and Management38 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology27 Graduates
Studio Arts23 Graduates
Film and Video Studies20 Graduates
Political Science and Government16 Graduates
Hispanic American Studies15 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.59 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Wheaton College - Massachusetts Reviews
Additionally-the dorms are huge compared to most univeristy dorms! Especially the ones for freshmen, so fret not about not being able to fit all your stuff!