COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Because of ongoing local and global concerns about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), Wheaton College has canceled most in-person Admission programs. However, we've developed ways for you to experience Wheaton virtually, to assist you and your family as you make important decisions about college. Contact us at 508-286-8251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn More
- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB-
Wheaton College is a top-ranked undergraduate institution that offers more than 100 majors and minors in the liberal arts and sciences.
The college's interdisciplinary curriculum combines rigorous academics with experiential learning through internships, research, campus jobs, student leadership, and entrepreneurial ventures. Wheaton invests more than $1.2 million annually toward these opportunities, guaranteeing funding for every student.
As a result, Wheaton graduates report a 98 percent success rate in launching careers and pursuing advanced education within six months of graduation.
Wheaton College - Massachusetts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.56 responses
Business and Management at Wheaton
Wheaton’s multifaceted business and management program is anything but business as usual. You can choose from five concentrations: analytics, social responsibility, the environment, globalization, or nonprofits and the arts. With real-world consulting projects, immersive learning experiences, and a dynamic curriculum, you’ll leave Wheaton ready for the challenges of today’s marketplace.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.31 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.62 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses