Wheaton College - Illinois is ...
Private not-for-profit, Evangelical
NCAA Division III (with football)
College Conference of Illinois and Wisc
Wheaton College - Illinois Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.41 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.41 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 23 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.59 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Wheaton College - Illinois Reviews
Review Wheaton College - Illinois
I love the atmosphere of the campus. From the beautiful trees, historical buildings and warm friendly faculty and students, it is easy to feel right at home for anyone of any race or background. There is an opportunity for almost anything here, and if not, it is not too hard to start something!
The people at Wheaton College have made my college experience an amazing one. The professors are wholly devoted, not only to teaching their students through challenging and pushing them, but also to developing relationships with them. My professors have been my mentors, sounding boards, advisors, and parents-away-from home. My peers are also the nicest people I have ever met. I have made better and deeper friends during the last three years here than I ever did at previous institutions. I am challenged by my friends, and through my relationship with them and as well as with my professors, I have experienced more growth than ever before. I am learning about myself and learning who I am, which is what college is all about.
Great community atmosphere and people. Very accepting, even if you have different beliefs.
Swim team is amazing!
Swim team is amazing!