Wheaton College - Illinois Reviews

I have greatly enjoyed my time at Wheaton so far. My classes are engaging, and my professors are passionate and personable. I have had a great experience in my dorm and have enjoyed participating in activities on campus and exploring the Chicago area this year.
Wheaton College has flaws, as any other school. But there is genuine professors, best friends to be made, and personal growth to be had.
I like how Wheaton really tries to cater to your needs and your dreams. They have a good amount of faculty that want to invest in your lifes and are interested in seeing you succeed in the future. The professors are always willing to take time out of their personal time and help you with anything you need. The campus life is enjoyable and the people are respectful of other people's culture.
Review Wheaton College - Illinois
Wheaton is an awesome place to learn, explore, and find opportunities. The food is better than any other college I've visited. A lot of the profs are really caring.
I like the atmosphere at Wheaton college because the staff and professors really care about the students and want to have a real relationship with them.
The people at Wheaton College have made my college experience an amazing one. The professors are wholly devoted, not only to teaching their students through challenging and pushing them, but also to developing relationships with them. My professors have been my mentors, sounding boards, advisors, and parents-away-from home. My peers are also the nicest people I have ever met. I have made better and deeper friends during the last three years here than I ever did at previous institutions. I am challenged by my friends, and through my relationship with them and as well as with my professors, I have experienced more growth than ever before. I am learning about myself and learning who I am, which is what college is all about.
I like being part of a small college where you had more time with professors. The academics are very good and the campus is beautiful. While Wheaton town is not too exciting, you are right by the train to head downtown to Chicago within 30minutes.
Great community atmosphere and people. Very accepting, even if you have different beliefs.

Swim team is amazing!
I love it here. It has an amazing community and great teaching. I have learned so much and have found it to be a great school. This place is so cool.
I loved the party scene there. I would like to see more non-Christian aspects to the college. Overall a decent experience, I want their to be less personal people there
I am always impressed with greek life afftects the social atmosphere of campus how the students gets viewed by non greeks etcs. greek is the most ancient language in the universe and its also the most wide used language
I love my school. I have had a lot of fun during gym period and drawing classes. its been really fun . I appreciate the way my teachers teach me its really fun and I understand that way much better they teach with a lot of confidence and enthusiasm with lots of activities.
Encouraging community, integrates faith with rigorous academics.
I've really enjoyed my professors and peers here.
If you get connected to the network, it can be very helpful.
I have felt very safe here. There are definitely cases of sexual assault but I believe it to be less frequent than at most schools.
I've enjoyed my experiences both in the dorms and in the apartments.
Review Wheaton College - Illinois
Not too much average student support. Mostly friends of athletes attend the games (except homecoming obviously).
Can be harder for students who don't come from a White Evangelical background. Professors are really, really great and invested in their students. There's a lot of room to explore what you're interested in as long as you are willing to take some risks and get to know your professors and peers.
Dorm life is fun, the RAs are usually pretty nice.