1. Bellingham, WA
  2. 2 Year

Whatcom Community College Reviews

I have been attending Whatcom Community College since 2012. I absolutely love the campus and the academics.
Whatcom Community College is a fun and engaging school to be a part of. The campus is beautiful and the professors actually care about their students. Classes do a great job in covering their material and the school does an excellent job when it comes to social and cultural equality.
Whatcom Community College is a welcoming academic establishment where students feel they are receiving a priceless education. Class sizes remain below thirty students, allowing for students and teachers to receive one-on-one learning experiences. Teachers care for each of their students, as students make an effort to learn and engage in the content they are being taught.
I have been at WCC for three years and it has been a great experience for me. Whatcom is a great diverse place with amazing student activities. There is a huge diversity of students. We have the best cyber security program in the country and the highest percentage of international students in the country as well.
It has been a great school. Very affordable, and easy to schedule around work so that I can work and go to school at the same time.
Great college! Great diversity, fun times with convincing reasons to succeed in life. This college has been a blessing and showed me that I can achieve many things. One thing I like from this college is that you can graduate in a variety of topics and transfer out into another 4 year university.
Since Whatcom is a community college, it gives everyone a great tipping point, go out and find a job, or transfer to another school and contunue your education. Which is great for me because I plan on transfering to Western Washington University and I'll have half of my studies done already!
  • College Junior
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
Whatcom community college is ok, alot of the profesors are great and willing to help. There are however a few that are rude, unwilling to help outside of class. That being said, I would probably go to the school again because the resources to help you excel are mostly marvelous.
There are times when I struggle with class registration, but only for time-based reasons for I ride the bus. I have a limited schedule when it comes to my bus schedule.
I enjoy being able to have online classes. They are convenient when you are sick and can't make it into class, you can turn in assignments online.
I am going for the Hospitality & Tourism Management certificate so that can give me prospects of transferring or going into a job in a hotel.
  • College Senior
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
The instructors that I have had so far have all been really passionate about what they are teaching. Some are also working on their masters degree.
There are aspects that I can use in the way of internships, but I haven't used them yet.
  • College Senior
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
It depends on the instructor on the workload, but it hasn't been fairly large.
I have been able to enjoy my class and instructors. The school is small so you can easily find classes.
Transferring credits was a hassle free experience.
Due to class sizes being smaller, student to professor relationship is excellent
Job prospects are great, the career center helps a lot.
  • College Sophomore
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
Classes are semi small, great student to teacher ratio. Programs offered meant my expectations
Career center has great resources to get information you need.
  • College Sophomore