Whatcom Community College Reviews

Whatcom community college has a small but beautiful campus and is right in the heart of beautiful bellingham Washington. Whatcom offers a good variety of classes with great professors who are very available to help you. There are small class sizes and a lot of student activities. The building are all well kept and the athletic building is almost brand new. There is a variety of sports teams and clubs. Overall a very good school.
Whatcom Community College has a great faculty that enables their student body to be successful while challenging us academically. Most of the teachers go out of their way to respond to emails and make sure that your quarter is going successfully. The advisers at Whatcom Community College are always ready to help you out with any questions that you might have!
I liked their library and their nursing program. The instructors truly work with you and help you succeed. I wish the library was open until midnight.
Start Your Review of Whatcom Community College
Whatcom Community College is hands down the best 2-year school in the United States of America. The Visual Communications Program is top-notch and as good as one in a 4 year university.
I really enjoy the instructors at WCC and all the additional help that is available across campus. I felt very supported at this school.
Whatcom Community College was my first experience in a "brick and mortar" school so I don't have a lot to compare it to but Whatcom is easy to navigate and people on campus are generally pretty friendly. The professors are kind people and most want to help students succeed to the best of their ability. My biggest complaint about Whatcom is the seeming lack of diversity, though there is some, and how overpriced their food is for the quality and quantity you receive. I haven't stayed in student housing but I have friends who do and it's nice, clean and quiet. Bellingham is a wonderful college town with lots to do and see. A beautiful place for anyone who is into coffee shops, breweries, hiking and fresh food.
I loved the comfortable atmosphere and inclusion in the school community. The quality of education is good and for the most part the professors teach you a lot about your desired subject. However, the food on campus is far too expensive and there isn't many other options nearby. I highly recommend having a car if you want to go to school here.
I started running start my senior year at Whatcom Community College, it is a welcome and very friendly place to learn. I was scared my first day but soon I realized that I had nothing to worry about the classes are flexible which makes it easy to choose from.
I have been attending Whatcom Community College since 2012. I absolutely love the campus and the academics.
Whatcom Community College is a fun and engaging school to be a part of. The campus is beautiful and the professors actually care about their students. Classes do a great job in covering their material and the school does an excellent job when it comes to social and cultural equality.
Whatcom Community College is a welcoming academic establishment where students feel they are receiving a priceless education. Class sizes remain below thirty students, allowing for students and teachers to receive one-on-one learning experiences. Teachers care for each of their students, as students make an effort to learn and engage in the content they are being taught.
I have been at WCC for three years and it has been a great experience for me. Whatcom is a great diverse place with amazing student activities. There is a huge diversity of students. We have the best cyber security program in the country and the highest percentage of international students in the country as well.
It has been a great school. Very affordable, and easy to schedule around work so that I can work and go to school at the same time.
Great college! Great diversity, fun times with convincing reasons to succeed in life. This college has been a blessing and showed me that I can achieve many things. One thing I like from this college is that you can graduate in a variety of topics and transfer out into another 4 year university.
Since Whatcom is a community college, it gives everyone a great tipping point, go out and find a job, or transfer to another school and contunue your education. Which is great for me because I plan on transfering to Western Washington University and I'll have half of my studies done already!
Whatcom community college is ok, alot of the profesors are great and willing to help. There are however a few that are rude, unwilling to help outside of class. That being said, I would probably go to the school again because the resources to help you excel are mostly marvelous.
There are times when I struggle with class registration, but only for time-based reasons for I ride the bus. I have a limited schedule when it comes to my bus schedule.
Start Your Review of Whatcom Community College
I enjoy being able to have online classes. They are convenient when you are sick and can't make it into class, you can turn in assignments online.
I am going for the Hospitality & Tourism Management certificate so that can give me prospects of transferring or going into a job in a hotel.
The instructors that I have had so far have all been really passionate about what they are teaching. Some are also working on their masters degree.