Wharton County Junior College Reviews

This campus located at Sugar Land is at or below average compared to campuses I have visited. I thought it would be good to go to a community college, however, there were several downsides. First, the paperwork for applying for financial aid was strenuous. Also, the parking is terrible because the spaces are too close. There is little to no security; a register sits at her desk watching videos while an empty police car is stationed in the same position for a year or more. The campus is very boring, with little to no curricular activities. The campus itself is unappealing, as the walls are bare, and there is no
I am about to attend Wharton county jr college this year. My sister has been going for a year, and has described the school has a very great environment to learn. Wharton County Jr college is where I want to gain my college experience from. I hope anyone who enters can see how wonderful the school is and what you will be able to gain from the school. They offer so many great classes and courses to pick from. Also the professors are very kind and wonderful people to learn from.
Not the worst junior college, the professors love to push you to do your best and have great resources!
Start Your Review of Wharton County Junior College
I took all online classes at WCJC and I did pretty well in them. The professors are very encouraging and are there to help you. I only took one class on campus and I absolutely LOVED it. My professor was very enthusiastic to be there and teach the class which made it enjoyable to go.
My experience at Wharton County Junior College has been unforgettable. This school has taught me how to properly manage my time between school and work. Wcjc has also taught me how to properly study for a class and how to take quick notes while in class.
Wharton county junior college is a great campus to go to when you are short on money, and want a dedicated staff to teach you the best way they can. Not only that but the library available is a great area to get some research materials and find articles for a great report or essay. The campus is cozy and homely, so one will not feel alone since people will be around to keep each other company.
Wharton County Junior College is a great way to start off college. The class sizes are much smaller allowing students to interact with each other and having more one on one conversations with professors.
School is very diverse and students seem to be very studious. One problem is that the school doesn't have enough school spirit and clubs are almost non-existent.
While I was attending Wharton County Junior College I noticed how diverse this college was and how this campus can be different than all other colleges in the area. This campus, although not having any athletic teams has had one of the best curriculums all around for many of its courses.
Though a junior college, it provides immense opportunities to a great education as well as many higher level courses for STEM majors. It has options for dorming on their Wharton campus, but I attend the Sugar Land campus. My campus is great, very tight-knit and all students are very motivated and interested in their academics. Academics wise, it is great for someone looking to save some money before attending a four year university.
Wharton County Junior College has an exceptional environment for student diversity. I intend to transfer to a four college, so I chose WCJC because of its affordability and the high standards of its staff.
I liked that it was very easy to get around campus. The people are friendly and you can leave WCJC with many new friends. I do feel that the counselors need to be more informed about transferring information for students that plan to do so, the counselors are not always quite sure what to tell us and it is sometimes a guessing game and that is a horrible feeling when leaving their office. The professors for the most part are good, some should evaluate the way that students pick up their information to help the grade average as a whole but that is okay. Overall, it is okay to go and start your education.
WCJC is a good college to do your basics at. Please don't expect a real life college experience. People go to school and then go home. There is also not much to do on campus. Student life really sucks because in between class there is nothing to do at all but use your device.
Wharton College is a pretty good school academic wise and for those that like to play sports. Some of the professors here are great and willing to work with you. Only thing that i really dislike about being here is that there is barely anything to do in this town. If you are not going to class or doing homework you have to travel to other places to have fun.
I think this is a good school to go to for any students first two years before they transfer. I have attended to two out of the four campuses and they are both filled with reasonable professors as well as staff members.
i like how everyone is so friendly from the staff at the front office to professors and the security personnel. the professors there always want you to be the best you can be. id like for more student body organizations
If you are looking for a two-year college and Wharton is in your local area, I recommend attending. Wharton has a variety of classes to take, the classroom size is average and the professors are really great. Attending one of the branched locations you don't get the full college life experience like the main campus.
Start Your Review of Wharton County Junior College
(Sugar Land Campus) I've been attending for about two semesters already, and all I can say is I'm very pleased. Before coming to WCJC I had a few concerns, but all were blown out the water as soon as I got here. Good learning environment and professors that care.
While the city of Wharton itself is rather poor and unappealing, the college campus and students are actually quite nice. The online classes offered at WCJC are fairly easy if you get the right instructor, plus there are many opportunities if you have the right connections!
I have been going to Wharton county junior college since I graduated highschool in 2003 off and on. I do believe this is an awesome campus to attend. After applying for 4 years into the radiology program and finally on the 5th year I got accepted, I feel its very competitive but with hard work and determination you will succeed here. This school is overall a great place to start or finish.