Wharton County Junior College Reviews

I like how everything is organized and all the staff really do care about their students sincerely. I just have a problem with the $2600 tuition but overall WCJC Sugarland is a good school.
The transition from on-campus to online was difficult at first but the professors and the school adapted quickly to give their students the same quality teaching as they would in-person.
My online classes are fine but look up your professors before you enroll because some online professors aren’t the best
Start Your Review of Wharton County Junior College
Great Teachers but campus life is boring but that is expected because Wharton as a whole is boring. Great cost though
Although online learning is different for a lot of students, especially right now during the pandemic. However, the professors have made this transition very easy for students and give them the resources needed to succeed for the class.
Wharton County Junior College has amazing professors who actually focus on teaching their students that will not only help them succeed in college, but in life.
Spring 2020 changed everything. From meeting teachers and talking to fellow students face to face to staring at the little camera on our devices. It actually was a difficult time, since I, myself prefer to sit at a desk and raise my hand for a question. I had to email my teachers' about any questions or complaints, which resulted in emailing me back 2-5 business days. It was a terrible time. Yet, I pulled in strong at the end!
The teachers' are so heartwarming. They understand that we have personal lives outside of school. And you can manage your time wisely by setting your schedule on how YOU want it. It very pleasing that others love their students for who they are and want to be.
My experience at WCJC was nothing short of amazing. The professors of the college are really passionate about the topics they teach and there was never a boring day at WCJC
I had to go fully online due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and although i never wanted to go fully online, the professors made the transition from on campus to online a very easy one and manageable for everyone involved.
I did not take any online courses except for COVID related online classes. The instructors did their best to help with the classes. They made the transition really easy and we all learned really well. The school is even making a lot of hybrid classes to help with safety during the pandemic. They are really good with helping students when needed. This school is really good at what they do.
very nice school, at first I didn't think I was going to like it but it turned out that I actually love this school. It is a great choice to start your career and more affordable.
Friendly staff, very helpful, understanding, and nice campus. Really good instructors and many courses offered.
My overall experience with Wharton county was amazing. I loved how the classes are small so each student can get the attention they need. The campus is great with a nice atmosphere. The teachers are very helpful and nice.
Yes I did take some classes online. They were very engaging and interesting. With lots of helpful information. The teachers were very understanding. Online classes really did help me. The material being taught was very easy to understand.
Online is super intuitive, however you are required to have a webcam during tests, other than that it is super easy and convenient
Start Your Review of Wharton County Junior College
The teachers and counselors are super helpful! However things like the help desk, admissions desk, and the financial aid department are completely unorganized and have no sense of organization!
The staff works diligently to make sure that your needs are being met. I like that they are accessible to help you in various capacities such as through the phone,email as well as online chat. Tuition is fairly priced. I happened to enroll during COVID19 and even though the staff was working on a skeleton crew, I was always helped adequately when I reached out for guidance and answers to questions.
I enjoyed my first class that I've ever taken online and I look forward to taking more online, as well as experiencing on campus life once things hopefully get back to normal. The professor uploaded all lecture slides and recordings on Blackboard, and everything was very clear and easy to follow. It was structured in a very organized manner and I enjoyed the fact that there were strict deadlines for exams,quizzes and assignments, but flexibility as to how I could approach the lecture and my studies within the framework. The professor was also very helpful, responding to emails very quickly, and answering all questions with clarity. Overall, I had a great experience with my first online course.

Overall, great experience.