Wharton County Junior College Reviews

Wharton College is a pretty good school academic wise and for those that like to play sports. Some of the professors here are great and willing to work with you. Only thing that i really dislike about being here is that there is barely anything to do in this town. If you are not going to class or doing homework you have to travel to other places to have fun.
I think this is a good school to go to for any students first two years before they transfer. I have attended to two out of the four campuses and they are both filled with reasonable professors as well as staff members.
i like how everyone is so friendly from the staff at the front office to professors and the security personnel. the professors there always want you to be the best you can be. id like for more student body organizations
Start Your Review of Wharton County Junior College
If you are looking for a two-year college and Wharton is in your local area, I recommend attending. Wharton has a variety of classes to take, the classroom size is average and the professors are really great. Attending one of the branched locations you don't get the full college life experience like the main campus.
(Sugar Land Campus) I've been attending for about two semesters already, and all I can say is I'm very pleased. Before coming to WCJC I had a few concerns, but all were blown out the water as soon as I got here. Good learning environment and professors that care.
While the city of Wharton itself is rather poor and unappealing, the college campus and students are actually quite nice. The online classes offered at WCJC are fairly easy if you get the right instructor, plus there are many opportunities if you have the right connections!
I have been going to Wharton county junior college since I graduated highschool in 2003 off and on. I do believe this is an awesome campus to attend. After applying for 4 years into the radiology program and finally on the 5th year I got accepted, I feel its very competitive but with hard work and determination you will succeed here. This school is overall a great place to start or finish.
80% of the professors are just there for the check, its more like job placement because there is no enthusiasm about being there. Baseball, Volleyball and Rodeo only. Very few activities to do on campus. Get in there and get out college.
My first year was amazing, not only did I had to pay around under two grand for each semester, my professors were knowledgable, interesting, and continuously motivated me towards my goals. I've gained experience and improved my mentality as a college student. The campus in Sugar Land was clean and convenient.
Small campus but worth going to. Get to have more one on one time with professors if needed. They have assistance and tutoring in everything you might need
Wharton County Junior College was a great school for Academics, but wasn't a very social school, the school was nice, but they didn't have any events where you could interact with the other students, and I would like to see that change.
Wharton County Junior College is a great school with great professors. The professors here really want you to succeed and give plenty of opportunities to help you out.
I have really enjoyed my first year at Wcjc. Staff and professors have helped me a lot with career plans and getting through my first year of college.
Overall it's a great college to start at and transfer into a 4 yr. Most teachers that are there truly care about not only their subject but also their students. Depending on which campus your on will change your experience. I prefer the sugar land campus due to its accessibility and the area around the campus.
It's a great college to get started at. The teacher take the time to get to know their students on a personal level and the counselors will help you choose the right courses
Wharton County Junior College is a great college to start at right after high school instead of going directly to a university. It is much cheaper and easier than a university. Wharton County Junior College has great professor at all there campuses. There is a great diversity of students from all races and cultures. They have sports and clubs to join on campus. Their dorm system is great. It has a great student-teacher ratio and its great to start out at after your high school graduation.
My experience at Wharton County Junior College has been a great one! I'm just finishing my freshman year with plans on transferring to the University of Houston. I would recommend this college to anyone! I like how friendly and helpful the professors are as well as the online and in-person tutoring services are. This college provides many resources for every student to succeed. I also love how nice the campus is. It's a small campus with a first-class feel. Most of all, it's so very easy to make new and amazing friendships that will definitely last a lifetime. I highly recommend Wharton County Junior College for every student who wants the most out of their college experience!
Start Your Review of Wharton County Junior College
It's a very nice junior college. Offers a variety of classes. Good start to help get basic courses and transfer to a university.
So far, the convenience level is really nice because I can work on the days that I do not have school. My schedule is really flexible so it is very helpful.
I have not had any experience with online courses at my school, I prefer face to face with my professor.