Westmont College is ...
NAIA Division I
Golden State Athletic Conference
Westmont College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
After Westmont College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Westmont College Reviews
Review Westmont College
Westmont College does a fantastic job of combing academics, spiritual growth, and social activity. The Christ-centered learning promotes a kind and encouraging student body. While there is not great diversity at Westmont, the staff and student government does an excellent job of promoting diversity awareness and celebration of other cultures. I am extremely grateful that I chose to attend Westmont, and I would highly encourage other students to consider the college.
The experience at Westmont has been amazing! Great community, great courses and staff. Although the courses are tough it pushes me to be a better student and it has.
This is a very wonderful school in which you are encouraged to become your own person and discover your own voice. The faculty and staff are really great people, and the students form a close and supportive community. Your professors are extremely accessible and easy to talk to, and they make time to get to know you and help you with your homework if you need it. The one thing that could be better is the food in the Dining Commons.