Westminster College - Pennsylvania Reviews

I love the community on campus. Class sizes are small and professors want you to suceed. Improvements are always made to campus and the new college President cares about the future of the schooland what the students say. Only thing that isn't great is the career center on campus.
My freshman year at Westminster wasn’t the easiest learning experience. Being the only African International Student where the entire student body is mainly Caucasian, it wasn't easy for me to fit in. I didn't know people of similar background or experiences I could relate with.
I did not have an awful experience, but it could've been better. The local community is bland and does not offer much to do on weekends or for leisure. The campus lacks diversity and isn't doing much to attract internationals. In my opinion, Westminster lacked the academic rigor and challenge I was looking for. Westminster is full of incredibly kind people. The academics lack the needed rigor and challenge. I really liked the small class sizes because everyone received attention. I believe Westminster needs to do more in terms of establishing a more diverse and international community as well as improving the level of academic rigor. Also, activities to make the community less monotonous should be introduced.
It is a nice college. It's a very small campus with not a lot of students, so people can make friends more easily. They do expect their students to know alot because it is a liberal arts school.
Review Westminster College - Pennsylvania
Great professor/student relationships. Classes are challenging academically and I've had an overall great learning experience. I love the small town feel, but it is difficult to do anything for fun or on the weekends if you do not have a car.
Although I transferred from Westminster College, I have no bitter feelings about it. The college was quaint and had an incredible sense of community. The academics were not exactly what I was looking for in terms of rigor therefore I left. Also, the local area is quite bland.
I love the sizes of the classrooms, and how caring the professors are about each student. Though there is not much to do in the small town of New Wilmington, the campus is beautiful and the college tries to host many activities for the students.
Everyone is so friendly, professors like to see you succeed. Campus is beautiful. Dorms are a little old-fashioned but with the right amount of decoration can look really nice!
There is lots of things to do on campus and getting involved with the community.
Alumni support for graduate placement is exceptional.
I have enjoyed all of my classes and professors
Some dorms are old. Lacks A/C
I enjoy being a member of a sorority
I enjoy viewing athletic events
Westminster is a beautiful school. The students are friendly and the administration is helpful. Very small campus and town but there is always something to get involved in.
A Westminster degree holds a lot of weight
Professors are extremely accommodating to everyone even athletes
Our student health center goes above and beyond
Review Westminster College - Pennsylvania
It all depends on what dorm you live in but for the most part it's great
Our greeks are very inclusive and fun
Sporting events are so much fun and athletes have so much support from other athletes and non-athletes