With real-world internship experiences, a strong alumni base, and study abroad opportunities, we take our students beyond the classroom to help prepare them for life outside of our campus. From service learning opportunities to community service projects, we pride ourselves in modeling a service-over-self-philosophy.
Imagine yourself in a classroom with individualized attention, vibrant discussions, and experiential learning opportunities. Now imagine yourself at Westminster College!
Westminster College - Pennsylvania Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.35 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Westminster College - Pennsylvania Reviews
I did not have an awful experience, but it could've been better. The local community is bland and does not offer much to do on weekends or for leisure. The campus lacks diversity and isn't doing much to attract internationals. In my opinion, Westminster lacked the academic rigor and challenge I was looking for. Westminster is full of incredibly kind people. The academics lack the needed rigor and challenge. I really liked the small class sizes because everyone received attention. I believe Westminster needs to do more in terms of establishing a more diverse and international community as well as improving the level of academic rigor. Also, activities to make the community less monotonous should be introduced.