Westminster College - Missouri Reviews

They tolerate underage drinking, drugs, sexual assault, and more. Despite their "efforts" to oppose the matters.
I have enjoyed Westminster for many reasons. The main reasons as to why I have enjoyed Westminster the most is because of the small class sizes, typically a 20:1 ration. This allows for students to feel more connected with the professors than they would at a large University with 200+ students in one lecture hall. I also really enjoy the quality of the professors. For such a small private liberal arts college the professors are A+ material, and they really care that you succeed. I also enjoy the diversity of the students because of the fact that many international students attend the College along with study abroad programs which brings a diverse group of people from countries all around the world to small Fulton, Missouri.
A great environment all throughout campus and in town. Everyone helps out whenever you need it and easy to make friends. Professors, Faculty, and students are all nice and there is a lot of history on the campus including a piece of the Berlin Wall. Great Greek Life community as well on the campus with fraternities and sororities. The best decision I ever made was to further my education at Westminster College.
Start Your Review of Westminster College - Missouri
My time at Westminster has been pretty great and I have enjoyed every minute of the time I have had here I highly recommend it to everyone
I like every think at this University and their climate is very good because that lovely river of Missouri that is very one good river I know it in history of America
I love to LIVE IN America it is beautiful country with good security good cities and good relation person
I visited Westminster specifically for basketball. They gave me a tour and allowed counselors to work with me on possible majors and opportunities. Westminster is great to improve as a leader and individual.
Westminster College has given me an opportunity like no other college could do. Westminster provides a one on one environment for individuals to grow and develop in their particular area of study. Westminster has allowed me to become a better student and person in my day to day life.
The greatest thing about Westminster College is that all your teachers know you. If I have a question, my teacher knows who I am, what my strengths are in the class and my weaknesses so they can explain the material in a way that makes sense. Also, we do many community events and work with the neighboring university in local events, such as the farmers market down the main road, that I don't think many other schools do.
Westminster College is a great place to get a very personal, good liberal arts education. I have had classes ranging from 7 students to 30 students, so it is always personal. We have so many amazing professors with some really amazing resumes. Westminster offers a wide array of majors and new ones are always being added. We also have multiple agreements with other colleges and universities that can allow you to get an MBA in 5, etc.
Westminster college offers a unique and specialized education that allows you to excel inside and outside the classroom. Professors here are deeply passionate about their fields and truly care about your success, and with a variety of Majors and Minors, along with a "Build-your own" Major option, nothing is out of your reach. Westminster pushes you to become the truest version of who you are, but also allows you to emerge a global leader. They strive to not just give you a degree, but give you the necessary tools to courageously take on the world around you.
Residential life is the worst department in campus (not the student workers, only the faculty). They are super biased! and help only a selective students and they don't really care about most students.
I am only a sophomore here at Westminster college and I love it here. I am a computer science major, and the head professor is terrific. Sports here are awesome especially Basketball, soccer, baseball, and volleyball. I love the atmosphere, especially since everything is within walking distance. The Frats are amazing, the sorority life could use some work. Some of the professor's don't get paid what they should here and some need to know when not to give their opinion. It's a fantastic college in which some of my friend's say it's a lot like a d1 school with all the activities going on and the town, except the big difference here is that everyone knows you. Also the President, Benjamin Akande is a fantastic individual.
Pretty nice school overall. Though, it is hard to feel at home because it is in the middle of no where. Honestly I dread going back because you are bored majority of the time. I am weighing my options to see if transferring is in my interest in the future. Columbia College may be on my watch list.
I just finished my first semester here and it was great. Teachers are interesting and very easy to work with. Small class sizes keep the learning experience personal. All the Freshman live in the Quad together in suite-style halls. This is a great way to meet many new people. Party scene is pretty good for a small school. Greek life is huge, personally. The campus is small but that makes it easy to get to class. Also, I find it to be well kept and quite ascetically pleasing. I've really enjoyed my short time here and have no regrets on choosing this college.
Westminster's professors are one of the top professors I have had. They care about you personally and academically and truly want to see you success. Their doors are always open and are always willing to help you out. The small community that Westminster is a part of is another unique and special thing about Westminster. It has a very homey feel to it.
I just started but I enjoy Westminster College. The weather is fair, the professors are nice, and there are a bunch of activities that you could join.
From what I have seen it is all vey good.
Start Your Review of Westminster College - Missouri
I absolutely love and enjoy attending Westminster.
I almost always feel very safe on campus.
Townhouse/freshman dorms are the best on campus.