Westminster College - Missouri Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.14 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management48 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics16 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology14 Graduates
High School Education14 Graduates
Corporate Communications11 Graduates
Political Science and Government11 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.18 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.18 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Westminster College - Missouri Reviews
I have enjoyed Westminster for many reasons. The main reasons as to why I have enjoyed Westminster the most is because of the small class sizes, typically a 20:1 ration. This allows for students to feel more connected with the professors than they would at a large University with 200+ students in one lecture hall. I also really enjoy the quality of the professors. For such a small private liberal arts college the professors are A+ material, and they really care that you succeed. I also enjoy the diversity of the students because of the fact that many international students attend the College along with study abroad programs which brings a diverse group of people from countries all around the world to small Fulton, Missouri.
My overall experience at Westminster College has been wonderful. It is a campus full of historical significance. I feel that the college and all who are staffed at Westminster truly make the walls of the campus feel like home. I always feel challenged by the curriculum and intrigued by what may come next. I feel as though it has reinforced my love of learning and never fails to have a way of intriguing me. The amount of pride expressed by every individual upon the campus, professors, students, and staff alike, is remarkable. I could not be more impressed with the availablitly and willingness to help I receive from my professors. They truly value each student and that student's success as if they were their own child. I could not be more happy with my choice to attend Westminster College. It is always a great day to be a Blue Jay!
Westminster College is the perfect school if you're looking for a small community atmosphere. Westminster challenges you academically and pushes you to gain leadership skills. The professors are so accommodating and want you to reach your full potential. I have had such a wonderful experience at Westminster, and I couldn't imagine attending another college.