Western Wyoming Community College Reviews

Western Wyoming Community College is a friendly environment that you would love being around all the time. The faculty and students are super helpful and caring.
I have taken some classes up at the college as a junior and senior in high school. My experience with the college went really well, I had such great professors. They worked with me as a high school student as well with my sports schedules. The classes I took were very well taught and I got the most out of them.
At Western Wyoming Community College, I like that everyone is involved. The professors are great, the students generous and kind and fun, and the quality of the food is great.
Start Your Review of Western Wyoming Community College
They have a great system for their students to study whatever they please. It is sort of large but it has just the right amount of students for someone to adjust to college life and get comfortable.
I love how helpful the staff is. I'd love to see some bridges from high school to college. I've never felt uncomfortable on campus and I knew it was where I needed to be as soon as I stepped on the campus. If you are looking for somewhere to succeed it would be here.
I love this college so much. It's run super well, the staff is incredible, and the tuition isn't expensive.
This College offers so many degrees. The professors and the students are hand down the best. They are actually there to help you if help is needed!!!
Western is a great college. The teachers and staff are willing to do anything it takes to help me succeed.
All staff is very supportive and understanding. All teachers and workers are more than willing to help. This college provides lots of assistance to all that are looking for it. Great educational opportunities.
Not a lot of options for classes and majors are limited. Student life is almost non existent. The professors are qualified and create a good learning environment for classes that are offered.
I am a Student Ambassador at Western Wyoming Community College and I have had a great experience. I love how the class sizes are much smaller than most colleges. Western is also very affordable for many students. There are many scholarship opportunities, if you qualify for them. Many out of state students are not eligible nor are out of county students able to apply for institutional scholarships. If I could change anything about Western Wyoming Community College I would offer more scholarship with a bigger range of variety so that more students can apply.
Western Wyoming Community College is a great college, their small class size and student to faculty ratio makes the college experience more personal and enjoyable. Low cost and great students further make this an excellent choice for a college education.
If I could leave no stars I would. Western Wyoming Community College is by far one of the most convoluted and obtuse college I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. As I was attempting to even apply to this college I was given three different routes of information, all of which didn't work.

I was told I needed to register for classes before I could become a student, only after I registered did I find out my transcripts were actually just thrown in the trash, so now i'm forced to pay for classes I have no way of actually attending.
Western is such an awesome school! It is currently ranked the 7th best community college and the best in Wyoming. The staff are amazing and so friendly, which actually makes going to school a lot more enjoyable. The teachers actually care about the success of students and make sure they do everything they can to help us succeed. The staff help make Western a friendly and homey environment.
Great small class size, lots of classes to offer with many helpful professors. The college has a campus in both Green River and Rock Springs which is convenient. Low cost, wish everywhere was this affordable for the quality!
Very nice from what I've seen, Affordable. My main problem is that you are forced to be with the people from your high school if you're from Wyoming. Not much culture.
I am a student at Western Wyoming Community College, and I am nearly finished with my first semester. WWCC has been a very decent college all around. I have made friends that might be around for the rest of my life, and I have gotten a good experience in every aspect of college that a kid would expect to get before going to college.
Start Your Review of Western Wyoming Community College
I have had a few courses that were online and in person. I have not taken an online course but my friends who have enjoyed them.
There are many different courses available. You can take any type of class you like even if it is not applicable to your major.
I have had the ability to grow in many different fields. i have obtained a greater need to learn since being in school.