- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeB+
Welcome to where you belong. From the beautiful natural environment to the welcoming community, Western is a breath of fresh air and a wonderful place to call home. Get ready to make deep connections and have the real conversations needed to create a better future.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.136 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.153 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.153 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.157 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.196 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.96 responses
Western Washington University Reviews
One thing I really like about this campus is that lots of students gather in Red Square to promote political issues, clubs and activities, concerts, speeches, etc. and have the freedom to do so. Lots of art exhibits and displays from professional artists and student artists alike.
The info fair at the beginning of the year lasts 2 days and showcases a variety of activities and clubs to partake in on campus and around Bellingham. This is very much a college town, but not so overbearing. The rest of the city's population are easy to get along with and very open-minded. There are many hang out spots. The campus also does a good job with emergencies on campus.