Western Texas College Reviews

The instructors are not very good, they seem to just be collecting a paycheck. I went for Drama, but the drama program is full of students looking for an easy class. The dorms are good, and tuition is low. If you're just trying to get your basics out of the way without a lot of money, it'll do.
My overall experience at Western Texas College was great. I met a lot of new people in my two years at the college. There were some troubles around campus with construction but the new changes have been coming along and looking great. I think Western Texas was a great choice for my first two years of school. The classes are not too big and the campus has a lot of fun student activities.
My experience of Western Texas College is still going great. I am definitely loving the professors. I am into my 4th and final semester here at the WTC and I'm really enjoying how the professors interact with the students. On TV or movies I see that professors in college don't care much for their students and offer little to no help. I'm not sure if it's because WTC is a smaller campus than other colleges in the state but that is one big thing I really admire about the college experience. I could care less about the size of the school. The quality of the classes is what I'm looking at the most.
Review Western Texas College
WTC is a fun college to attend and there always activities throughout the week so you won't get bored
Great school every treats you like they would want to be treated make you feel like you belong
Excellent choice of online courses.
It will prepare me well for a larger school program.
Courses are great and applicable to my career. Classes sizes are great for one on one.
It was a very easy process.
I get lots of stage time, set development time, lighting and sound experience, as well as costume design. I couldn't ask for more hands on!
My experience with the Drama dept. so far has been amazing. The student body is very welcoming and the professors are fantastic and supportive. Everyone from housing to financial aid to professors have been extremely helpful and made me felt like they all knew me personally.
They really help you out and work with your scheduels and stuff.
every things about this school is okay. I wouldn't mind it again.
It was an okay thing not a lot of things really go on.
The smaller the classes the better. it helps out a lot.
I would send my friends here just to get their basics and stuff.
Its great because they actually work with you and living in a small town actually help.
Review Western Texas College
My experience at school has been okay so far. It has been quite an adventure to where I wouldn't want to change. I even were able to learn quite a lot of things.
Good course to the go though and professor were nice
There. Were good they went to a good career with the classes