Western Technical College - Wisconsin Reviews

Western Technical College is an outstanding college to attend. The teachers are very knowledgeable and have vast amounts of experience in the programs they teach. Western introduced Project Proven which reaches out to incarcerated individuals to help them reach their educational goals.
I have attended Western Technical College for the last three years. I am in the nursing program and it's instructors are hit or miss. Either they are great or they are absolutely horrendous, so you just have to choose carefully.
The professors are all so helpful and if you ever need extra help they will meet with you at any hour of the day. Also the campus is tight nit and everyone knows everyone. Also if you ever need help with anything you can ask anyone around campus from security to any student. There is so many resources like helping with math or helping with studying.
Start Your Review of Western Technical College - Wisconsin
I believe that western technical college is one of the finest schools that you can attend, even if you don't know what you want to study. the teachers are the top and are always there for you. If you don't want to spend the high dollar amounts at a four year college and go through the hassel but want the same education, western technical college is a great choice. Something that I would change is the diversity. Because I am a minority, I've noticed that the school is not well mixed with diversity.
Western Technical College is a great school to start out your first college experience. The campus is easy to find and most of the buildings are newer, which is a plus. I love all of the professors i've had so far and will continue taking Medical Assistant until 2020 :)
Western is definitely a good start out school but I would recommend transferring to obtain a Bachelor's Degree at some point.
I have had good results with WTC, most of the time. Other then one issue with a past profeser, everything has been great.
The staff and instructors are truly there to see you succeed. There are tons of opportunities and recourses there to help you be the absolute best you can be!
The school has variety programs in many areas of the economy. They need improvement on academic advisors due to not informed information on timely sensitive documents needed to be turned in for billing, program enrollment, and fiancial aid paper work. The simulator software has bugs that are used for courses.
I was accepted into a 4 year public university upon high school graduation. I opted for Western, intending to be a transfer student, because i had no idea what I wanted to go to school for. I ended up staying here because I found a program that best fits my career goals. Teachers are fantastic and there are many program options.
The professors are great. I haven't had any problem getting a hold of them trying to work things out between missing class due to work or any other issues school related or not.
If I could of finished the two years I put off from getting my diploma, my life pattern and job success could and would do alto better in my circumstances now. although its always time to renew my oppurtunity of success the right way , I'm so thankful for w.w.t.c for everything the have done for my community and educational resources. Be back soon....
Everyone at Western Technical College is very welcoming to new students. Every student is able to work their education around their work schedule. Although it is a technical college, they make a career possible for everyone and they make a future affordable.
I have not been in school for 20 years and the instructors here at Western Technical are so helpful, and I have enjoyed all of my classes so far going toward my nursing program. They have tutors available and the instructors are an email away and will answer any questions. I am having a great experience and would recommend this Technical College to anyone who is thinking about going on to school any age that you are.
I'm a current student at Western Technical College. It's a great college to start at with lots of help and great instructors. I love it here and would recommend it to everyone.
As a non-traditional student, I have found Western Technical college to be a good fit. With the availability of on-line courses it offers great flexibility as I also work full-time. I would highly recommend Western TC to anyone thinking of going back to school. The staff has made it an amazing experience!
I can not give an accurate rating on this yet. I just finished a semester of generals, and the real "meat and potatoes" of the program start in the fall semester.
Start Your Review of Western Technical College - Wisconsin
I would choose this school again due to the fact that the teachers make themselves available for extra assistance.

I may choose to not be apart of this school again, due to the fact of not receiving enough guidance for the basics.
I only take online courses and I absolutely love it.
I don't have much information on this.