Western Technical College - Wisconsin Reviews

Everyone is very helpful with any questions that you have they want you to succeed. Class sizes are small. They offer online as well as in class classess. Financial aid is available if you need it however class cost is not to expensive. You can take 3 credits or more at a time.
I really like their campus. They are very helpful with the registration process and financial aid questions. The instructors are very informative and organized. They make classes fun and give you the best resources they can. They have many options to help students that are struggling such as emergency assistance , tutors, and scholarships. I would like to see more scholarship options in the future for the school if possible.
The instructors are great. Since I haven't been in school for over 20 years and wasn't very tech savvy when I started, they were very understanding and helpful. Now I can use Word, Excel, and so much more on my phone tablet and laptop. Before spring of 2019 I could Google and YouTube. I love Western. Perfect school to get started.
Start Your Review of Western Technical College - Wisconsin
wonderful admissions group never felt better about school and where I will be spending 3 years of my life. All my classmates are super fun, lots of amazing food in the area, lots to do. I love going to school here I am getting the most out of everything.
Western Technical College has offered many people in the area I live the opportunity to go to college. I have enjoyed my time at this college, I received my Paramedic degree here and came back to finish my associate degree. They have been flexible with my school work load as I work two jobs. It is a beautiful campus, has great food on campus. The college is also located near downtown La Crosse, WI.
I really like how my classes have a smaller amount of students and they're all girls in my program. I love the teachers, but I wish classes weren't three hours long.
I like that fact that you can "get in and get out", like they like to say. It is very true. The instructors teach you what you need to know. They have done they job that they are teaching you. I am a LPN going back for my RN and I can be assured that when I graduate I will be truly ready for my job. I will have the confidence I need to be successful. I think that they give you the tools to get the degree you want, and to get the job you want.
My time here has been amazing. The instructors are helpful and encouraging and it's best thing about this school. Western Technical is also very affordable, allowing me to get through debt free.
All staff is very friendly. Education is amazing at this school. Very challenging and worth your time and money. Also very affordable
I have been at Western for almost four years. The staff is awesome, professors are always around to answer questions. The professors I have had over the past years have been able to help me anyway they can whether that is staying after school for office hours. Also the school has many other helpful resources ranging from help with finding a career after graduation; They also have tutoring hours available.
As a forty something returning back to college it is life changing. This year was the ending of a restaurant career after twenty something years. Turned into the beginning of a wonderful future in the medical field. Starting in January of 2018 I enrolled myself into the Nursing Assistant Program at WWTC, in which I received my certification in. I enjoyed my learning so much, I figured I didn't want to stop learning and enrolled myself now in the Medical Assistant Program. The teachers, staff and alumni want to see everyone who walks through the Welcome doors to have a goal in mind and to succeed at it.
Western Tech is a great school for any type of lifestyle! They have plenty of online and on campus course options! The instructors want to see you succeed and are very understanding if you are honest and open with them!
I attended Western many years ago and things may have changed, but when I was there it was fantastic. I got a good education for not a lot money. I had a job 6 months before graduation and 18 yrs later I still work on my field of education. I think that says a lot since I survived the stock market crash of 2008 and the recession that followed. I have never been unemployed for 18 yrs. With my degree I can pretty dictate the salary I want to make within reason. I highly recommend Western and in fact I’m sending my husband there this fall because he is unable to find employment with his BA.
At Western Technical College, it is a fight to be able to get into classes. There are very many things that one has to do to register, and they are not laid out well. Most teachers there are helpful, but some tend to brush off students, and not help them to their fullest extent. The administrate department does little to help with student financials, and is very poor in terms of flexibility. They are not willing to help students who come to them with questions or concerns.
I attended WTC and graduated in 2005. I decided to go back to school and get another degree, everyone is great to work with and help is always there if you ask.
Western Technical College is an outstanding college to attend. The teachers are very knowledgeable and have vast amounts of experience in the programs they teach. Western introduced Project Proven which reaches out to incarcerated individuals to help them reach their educational goals.
I have attended Western Technical College for the last three years. I am in the nursing program and it's instructors are hit or miss. Either they are great or they are absolutely horrendous, so you just have to choose carefully.
Start Your Review of Western Technical College - Wisconsin
The professors are all so helpful and if you ever need extra help they will meet with you at any hour of the day. Also the campus is tight nit and everyone knows everyone. Also if you ever need help with anything you can ask anyone around campus from security to any student. There is so many resources like helping with math or helping with studying.
I believe that western technical college is one of the finest schools that you can attend, even if you don't know what you want to study. the teachers are the top and are always there for you. If you don't want to spend the high dollar amounts at a four year college and go through the hassel but want the same education, western technical college is a great choice. Something that I would change is the diversity. Because I am a minority, I've noticed that the school is not well mixed with diversity.
Western Technical College is a great school to start out your first college experience. The campus is easy to find and most of the buildings are newer, which is a plus. I love all of the professors i've had so far and will continue taking Medical Assistant until 2020 :)