Western Technical College - Texas Reviews

With three class schedules, it is fairly easy to schedule your class without it interfering with jobs.
Some instructors are better than others. Some instructors are not trustworthy, but some will go out of their way to help students.
Mechanics will always be needed in this world, so job opportunities will always be out there, though they may be scarce at times.The school should try harder to control and train instructors that are disrespectful and rude to students.
Review Western Technical College - Texas
The workload is not difficult at all so long as one tries. The facilities are well maintained, but lifts with higher weight capacity are needed.
Good school for all programs except automotive and tuner programs. These programs are being taught like hobbies and not real careers, so education suffers for students in these fields.
Mostly all students that graduate from western tech have a job within a few weeks after graduation. I am looking forward to see where I will be in a few months.
I love everything about this school, I have no complaints.
Its challenging but I love it. I look forward to getting up every day for class and my teachers have always been there to help!
I knew from the moment I walked in the school that this was the school for me! All of the staff were so helpful and they made the enrolling process so easy. My teachers are fantastic and very reasonable.
They have all your tools you need to work on hands on
They help you they guide you step by step.
They have everything you need to get your job done.
They don't have a flexible schedule because you are in a schedule to get all your learning needs all in 8months.
I mean I had to ask for loans because I didn't cualify for financial aid so yeah am going to spend good money on this witch I don't have.
They help you with all resources for you to able to get the job as best as they can.
Am starting at this school to get a better oportunity to know my career better.
They have internship programs with great companies in the field
Review Western Technical College - Texas
Very small library no fitness center have to share work environment with other courses
It seams just fine I haven't had any problems
The online courses that are offered are very beneficial to helping me finish the Massage Therapy Course