Western Technical College - North Reviews

Great Network – The computer network is great, all computer are up to date, and alot of information studies are done by researching.
When I talked with the representatives at Western Tech, I was very pleased, with everything, from the presention of the information, to the follow-up appointment after everything was completed. My only advice is to do everything in a timely fashion, it ill not only have u ahead, but you wont have to worry about starting school on time.
Western Tech – The professor to student ratio is 25 students per 1 professor. This gives you the option to have more time on questions with haveing a small class. The registration process was simple and the administration was helpful.
Start Your Review of Western Technical College - North
Western Tech – I chose this school because it offers hands-on & classroom work. The staff at Western Tech was really helpful & sent me on the right track. I start next month & looking forward to receiving my degree. The school also offers daycare which I'm going to take advantage of & put my daughter in there, she'll be close to me & I know she'll be taken care of.