Western Suffolk BOCES is an above-average public college located in North Lindenhurst, New York in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 219 undergraduate students. The Western Suffolk BOCES acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), Aircraft Maintenance, and Cosmetology. Graduating 76% of students, Western Suffolk BOCES alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $39,200.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Western Suffolk BOCES
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Western Suffolk BOCES
- CSUNY Suffolk County Community College
- 2 Year
- Selden, NY
- 898 reviews
- B+Perry Technical Institute
- 2 Year
- Yakima, WA
- 138 reviews
- B-CUNY Queensborough Community College
- 2 Year
- Bayside, NY
- 499 reviews
- NGSaint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing - Illinois
- 4 Year
- Peoria, IL
- 57 reviews
Western Suffolk BOCES Reviews
So far I love everything about Western Suffolk BOCES. One of the main reasons I chose this school was because it has specific programs you can apply to for what you want to do in life. It definitely requires some hard work but if you're willing to put in the effort you will love this school. My program is both classroom and hands on learning which is something I very much enjoy. Whenever I have questions someone is always willing to answer and usually very quickly. Western Suffolk BOCES is a wonderful education center.
Teachers are decent, curriculum is brutally difficult and there's no sort of choice of teachers. The workload is a lot.
There is no printing and no wireless. They have proxies blocking almost every site too. We're not children.