Western Oklahoma State College Reviews

The teachers are very nice and will do their best to in sure that you understand what they are teaching
I like how it is a small, yet not crowded and comfortable way to live the college lifestyle. Really great if you do not like to see much people around or not into meeting a ton of new people. You may run into people from high school in your class!
What I like about Western Oklahoma State College is that everyone is so welcoming and willing to work with you. The professors want you to succeed. They push you to do better. The students are so friendly and warm welcoming I’m glad to be apart of this college
Start Your Review of Western Oklahoma State College
I like that this College is smaller. I like the student to teacher ratio. I like that all the staff there at western Oklahoma state college is so kind and explains everything to a whole other level.
I came from a small school and was very nervous to further my education at, what I call, a big college. When I went to WOSC I felt very welcomed. I made many of new friends, and the teachers were amazing people. I am very happy that I chose to graduate with my Associates from Western Oklahoma State College.
What a great school!!! Everyone is very welcoming and making you feel apart of the community!!! Professors are very great and helpful wanting all the students to be successful!!! Highly recommend
WOSC is a smaller community college that is great for getting pre-recs out of the way without costing as much as a four year college
What I like about the college is the acceptance rate and how the school works with you. What I think that needs to change are the computer which are old and needs to upgrade.
Pretty good but ive never been a fan in online classes
Small school very personalized and friendly
This is a very small local school. A great school for students fresh out of high school. Friendly teachers and students!
This college provides many opportunities to further your career and meet your individual goals.
The academic teachers are very nice and helpful and the baseball coach Kurt Russell is superb.
Very good in all areas
I know several people who got internships (and eventually jobs) within the community and they have loved it. Most of the internship opportunities here are geared towards those who hope to get a degree in the medical field.
Going to college in a small town was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The class sizes are small and my education has been very personal. I know all of my professors as both professors and people. It's easy to make friends and lasting connections. Besides the social aspect, the academics here are one of the best. Even though it is a fairly small college, there are a lot of different majors and classes to choose from. I am very glad that I decided to attend Western Oklahoma State.
You can choose to take morning, afternoon, or night classes or a combination of all three. I know some people that have been able to balance being a full-time student, working a part-time job, playing a sport, and taking care of their children.
Start Your Review of Western Oklahoma State College
Taking an online class allows you to work at your own pace from anywhere. The workload is about the same for an in-person course; the only difference is that all the work is done and submitted online. I liked taking an online class and will most likely be taking another one soon.
Almost all of the classes transfer to other colleges and universities within Oklahoma. And the Business Office is always posting job openings on their bulletin board.
For nursing students there are quite a few internships available at the hospital in town. There are also a few other internships available within the school and in the community. The alumni office on campus is very involved with the school. As for finding information about careers and transferring to a four-year university, the library and student services are very helpful.