Western New Mexico University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities44 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies38 Graduates
Business Administration and Management37 Graduates
Kindergarten and Preschool Education15 Graduates
Medical Social Work13 Graduates
Occupational Therapy13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.27 responses
After Western New Mexico University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Western New Mexico University Reviews
Review Western New Mexico University
Starting college I was terrified, I mean, who wouldn't be? After my first year of college, I fell completely and totally in love with the campus, the students, most of my professors and I won't admit this out loud but even the town of little o' Silver City started to grow on me. My college experience has been one of the greatest experiences ever!
Overall, I have had little to no conflict with my professors. As a normal student, I have had trouble with a couple course, but searched and got the help I needed thanks to the resources at my school!
I have had a great experience at this school. The professors care about your education and are willing to take time out of their schedule to help you. I would recommend this school to my friends and would choose this school all over again!