Western New England University Reviews

After my first year at Western New England University I don't feel like I'd rather be at any other school to pursue a degree in Sport Management. The staff and community provide a great environment for learning and the opportunities available to students give great practice in our fields of study.
Campus is beautiful and the professors are great. WNEU provides a great education for anyone of any major.
Generally, I love Western New England. I think it is a fantastic school where I have met great people and have so far received a great education. I've noticed over the past two years that with more students there is less parking which is becoming a bit of an issue with public safety and tickets. The new dining hall is an awesome place to go and even hang out, although the food is still the same not great dining hall food.
Start Your Review of Western New England University
Im a single african american 34 year old woman with 2 children. I have attended WNEU for 4 year. I have been treated unfair by staff. I have recieved very little support.
amberajak@gmail.com
413-886-4672 if you interested in my story
This is a great university, with great opportunities. They have great professors who provide one on one help if needed.
The school is pretty small compared to other schools such as UMASS. The professors are nice and very helpful. the class sizes are small, thirty students or less. Not the biggest party school, people would rather hang out and do an activity than drink and do drugs.
Western New England is a good school and there are many things you can do to get envolvd. Is also not to big and you can easily familiarize yourself with the school quickly.
Western New England is a very welcoming school. They have many different clubs that keep both resident and commuter students involved and they are making changes that will make it better.
Education level received was great. Tuition is a little excessive but overall they give scholarships to help pay for the education. Love the criminal justice department, was able to hook me up with a great internship.
I am currently still attending school at western my experiences had being great, classroom are small, the people on campus are extremely nice willing to help out. first time living room for school was very hard but attending school not so far from home is great.
My school try’s its best to make everyone feel wanted and apart of something bigger than just themselves. Western New England teaches their students the importance of responsibility and doesn’t cut corners when it comes to moral issues.
The faculty was very supportive, coursework was challenging and useful, as opposed to just being busy work to keep the student's grades up. The campus is beautiful, despite being in Springfield.
The first time I stepped on to WNE's campus I felt immediately welcomed. The staff and students wanted to get to know me, asking about my hobbies and my major. As I toured I fell in love with the beautiful campus. I later visited at a later date and felt at home. I knew this is where I want to spend the next four years of my life.
The academics and learning facilities are wonderful. Professors take the time and effort to care about individual students in order to ensure their success. Their science facilities are excellent and provide a safe and educational learning environment.
I have had a great first semester at Western New England University. I have developed close relationships with my professors and boss. They have all been extremely helpful. You never have to be afraid to ask for help at Western New England. I live in Commonwealth hall which is the best freshman dorm. You get your own private bathrooms. The people I live with have become like family to me.
I liked hoe every professor was willing to explain why they teach and how much impact they want to give. Also i liked how every building was set up in a unique way.
Western New England University is a small school with a lot of support programs and a lot of opportunities to be active on campus. There is a great gym, great dorms, and most the educational buildings are relatively new and nice inside. (Beware Emerson!)
I have found almost all the professors I have had were great at their jobs and because they don't do a lot of research they are available to help you constantly. This school is where I learned to become a great student and then turn around and help others. If you put in the effort, WNEU gives you the opportunities to reach for the stars and I am extremely grateful for what it has meant for me.
Start Your Review of Western New England University
I liked how welcoming the school is in terms of their welcoming and touring events held on campus. The admissions office is pretty good at letting you know what you need to do as an incoming freshman. Being a private school, tuition is very pricey and that's probably the biggest con, as with any school I'm sure. I also didn't receive any information about athletics and by the time I reached out to find out more information I was too late.
Very inviting and family-like atmosphere. Great choice for those who prefer to have a more personal experience with their advisors. Excellent engineering programs and tools available.
I love it here! I transferred in this semester and I am having a blast. Everyone here is very welcoming and friendly. It is a very home-like environment that makes you not want to leave. I have already made lifelong friends and I can't wait for the years to come.