High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities326 Graduates
Nursing Assistant130 Graduates
Physical Sciences60 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)36 Graduates
Phlebotomy Technician33 Graduates
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications28 Graduates
Manufacturing Engineering Technician26 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Western Nevada College Reviews
So far I have been very impressed with the care and compassion of the professors here. The grounds are kept well and the classrooms are hardly ever overcrowded, and when they are overcrowded they are always for popular classes so sign up as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the class!
Western Nevada community college is a great college many people use it to get into nursing program and then move on to Unr' s program . Seconds biggest would be it's trade programs. Automotive, welding,machine tool and computer technology . Great programs great teachers . I know im just hitting the most popular area's that I know of.
I attended Western Nevada College for almost two years now. I enjoyed the safety and quiet environment. One thing I would like to change is the improvement of the college feeling. The college does not feel like a college, just a simple place where your're forced to learn.